zyntherius

Nov 11, 2017
I'm loving the game and i've just got to the Izumi blowjob and fuck.

However... I'm sorry but the stretching lips to indicate "suction" just makes me think of Pingu's NOOT NOOT

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I'm loving the game and i've just got to the Izumi blowjob and fuck.

However... I'm sorry but the stretching lips to indicate "suction" just makes me think of Pingu's NOOT NOOT
Or a peashooter from PvZ. I liked it at the time I made it but now I really agree that it's pretty weird and not well done.

g4bs0uz42222

Mar 31, 2023
The new update is now out !
Have fun playing.

Don't hesitate to leave a like and a good review if you've liked the update.
Man, I dont actually know why but everything seems a bit smoother in this new update, lol. The animations look good and the in-game menu looks clean. As I said, Idk what exactly changed because im not an animator or designer but I did notice the changes and the effort put into them. I liked it, keep it up!

Last edited:

rojoxvivo

Dec 4, 2021
need a little help im suck with sarada after givin her the pills, and hinata with the second night walk, pls

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Well, I just finished the latest build + special and am really liking the game.
Gameplay works fine, despite often requiring a lot of time skipping, animations are amazing and models are very accurate and even mesh well together for the crossover.
The biggest downside for me is the low number of choices for story and sexual content.
For example, there was no real choice if we wanted to turn Izuku into Izumi or not, if we wanted to use drugs to progress with girls, turn Naruto into a sissy, futa or just a girl or also if we were willing to give Ino her own cock or use the clone technique instead. Also if Lazuli likes rebellious boys, why no Katsuki content yet?
My favorite characters are absolutely Ino and Nemona, so I'm hoping for more chances in the future for Lazuli to agree to get fucked in the base game and that they will not become completely irrelevant during later chapters. How about letting Nemona and Ino meet, for one?
When losing to Nemona the first time Lazuli did say it wouldn't be so bad to have sex with her pussy once in a while, but later on says it will never happen again after only the second time. It would be really sad if the latter was actually the case.
While I can understand that some people have issues with playing versatile characters, it is a shame how stubborn our MC is with giving up control even when it's just for a fun time. The special could have been a dream/nightmare scene within the base game even, that would allow us to chose if Lazuli should stay purely dom or maybe become more of a switcher.
It doesn't even need to create dozens of plot branches, if the choices are made within the (repeatable) sex scene, which would also allow everyone to chose if dom or sub is what they prefer that time.

ChillGuy047

Apr 4, 2024
Where do I find May's house? I might just be oblivious- but I've searched the entire nomadic camp. Where do I find it?
(At the part where I need to give May the books in the afternoon)

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Where do I find May's house? I might just be oblivious- but I've searched the entire nomadic camp. Where do I find it?
(At the part where I need to give May the books in the afternoon)
There are two wooden houses in the village. One is Nemona's the other is May's. Its on the top left.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
need a little help im suck with sarada after givin her the pills, and hinata with the second night walk, pls
The pills need a few days to work. And hinata needs you to orogress naruto = the other girls first. (True even if you have futa on male off)

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Well I liked the April Fool's Day update it was good. It had good sex scenes with some great camera angles and best of all no grinding. The only thing that really disappointed me about this update was when it was over, it was over. I was hoping for it to go back to free roam so I could replay some of the scenes, so with that again great update and I look forward to the main game update.

elpl69

Oct 11, 2022
I would love to see Nemona at Kunoichi village.
Or maybe another visit to the main village but this time all alone by herself.

dvance12

Nov 22, 2018
I unlocked the first scene of Izumi, Mistuki, and Nami, but the cave isn't unlocking. Not sure if I am missing something or not.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes