darklinit3

Dec 8, 2022
Hey i was wondering what do u do to get to the next section because it tells me can't go further without any equipment

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
So... is there any chance of us getting the download of the character models ?
Still something I need to take some time to do.
But that will take a while cuz I have to rename stuff, reorder things and so on so for now I've always been lazy af.

However you can find the original version of most of the models I use on Bepis I just tweaked them a bit.

Reactions: freitas254

freitas254

Jul 21, 2020
Still something I need to take some time to do.
But that will take a while cuz I have to rename stuff, reorder things and so on so for now I've always been lazy af.

However you can find the original version of most of the models I use on Bepis I just tweaked them a bit.

Ohhh okay, thanksss!!

jarajriver

Oct 3, 2023
I'm stuck at the first part of the fairy tail tavern where I'm meant to introduce Lazulli to the crew, I've met up with everyone but Lazulli keeps saying she has something else she needs to do before I end the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I'm stuck at the first part of the fairy tail tavern where I'm meant to introduce Lazulli to the crew, I've met up with everyone but Lazulli keeps saying she has something else she needs to do before I end the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless a weird bug happened (honestly shouldnt have with how this is coded) you haven't met with everyone yet.
Also she has some alchemy furniture to unpack but this is just a pretext to force you to explore and understand where to find each character. (Roughly, cuz Natsu and Lisanna arent in their room)

Last edited:

crash5640

Feb 5, 2018
Those scene that protagonist getting punish by another futa is hot , hope there is still have some content like that in future update

Reactions: Oxiton

Maddera_Lewds

Apr 19, 2020
so, may have found a glitch with the game. I think it's caused by fucking in the shack with Nemona and her sluts too much but after I did that a few times it entirely got rid of the barriers for everything, walls, doors, exits, every barrier that exists stopped working- even have to actually press enter now for some doors I used to just walk into to leave
Edit: it seems to fix itself if you entirely close the game and wait for a while

Last edited:

JTGaming4548

Jan 22, 2024
Hey! Faust. Sorry for directly calling you, but is your chapter 5 already planned out? If it isn't then I have a suggestion, do you remember the time Izumi and Lazuli were talking and Lazuli said to herself in mind that most of her teachers were her sluts so I was thinking that you could make chapter 5 like a childhood time of Lazuli or the school life of her. Sorry for disturbing if you planned it already.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hey! Faust. Sorry for directly calling you, but is your chapter 5 already planned out? If it isn't then I have a suggestion, do you remember the time Izumi and Lazuli were talking and Lazuli said to herself in mind that most of her teachers were her sluts so I was thinking that you could make chapter 5 like a childhood time of Lazuli or the school life of her. Sorry for disturbing if you planned it already.
It is already planned and while it's definitely not what you wrote, it's kinda fun to see it has similarities xD

Reactions: JTGaming4548

jarajriver

Oct 3, 2023
Unless a weird bug happened (honestly shouldnt have with how this is coded) you haven't met with everyone yet.
Also she has some alchemy furniture to unpack but this is just a pretext to force you to explore and understand where to find each character. (Roughly, cuz Natsu and Lisanna arent in their room)
It turns out I somehow missed Wendy, I didn't initialy notice that door in Levy's room

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
so, may have found a glitch with the game. I think it's caused by fucking in the shack with Nemona and her sluts too much but after I did that a few times it entirely got rid of the barriers for everything, walls, doors, exits, every barrier that exists stopped working- even have to actually press enter now for some doors I used to just walk into to leave
Edit: it seems to fix itself if you entirely close the game and wait for a while
I ran into the same bug. How long did you have to wait?

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes