VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Is there more content after Kunoichi Village yet? Because I've got all 6 of them addicted to me and I'm still not able to progress into chapter 3. The save file says it's only chapter 2 so I can only assume there's more available for this version, but I can't figure out how to get there for the life of me!

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Is there more content after Kunoichi Village yet? Because I've got all 6 of them addicted to me and I'm still not able to progress into chapter 3. The save file says it's only chapter 2 so I can only assume there's more available for this version, but I can't figure out how to get there for the life of me!
Go back to the starting village, to the right you enter the map with the abandoned house and another futa. If you´d seen enough of her scenes she will invite Laz to her camp (starting chap 3)

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Go back to the starting village, to the right you enter the map with the abandoned house and another futa. If you´d seen enough of her scenes she will invite Laz to her camp (starting chap 3)
Oh, okay so I have to have futa on male enabled in order to progress past chapter 2. Well crap, that means I'm gonna have to restart from a new game just to progress any further -_- that kind of pisses me off, but whatever I still appreciate the help!

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Oh, okay so I have to have futa on male enabled in order to progress past chapter 2. Well crap, that means I'm gonna have to restart from a new game just to progress any further -_- that kind of pisses me off, but whatever I still appreciate the help!
You don't have to. Not at all.
She has 2 futa on male scenes and both are not necessary for progression.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
You don't have to. Not at all.
She has 2 futa on male scenes and both are not necessary for progression.
I do, unfortunately, because every time I try and open the door it says "But I know what's going on inside <3" and doesn't actually let me inside. I don't think it's a bug, and I'm pretty sure it's a mechanic issue I brought upon myself but either way it's definitely preventing me from going any further in the story. Unless I'm supposed to try again at a later time of day, this is actually preventing the story from progressing any further because I disabled futa on male at the beginning. Without an option to manually re-enable it I really don't have a choice. ^_^ In any case, I like it enough to deal with that, just not rn! You do amazing work, and your animations are fire fr!

Last edited:
Reactions: Grex

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I do, unfortunately, because every time I try and open the door it says "But I know what's going on inside <3" and doesn't actually let me inside. I don't think it's a bug, and I'm pretty sure it's a mechanic issue I brought upon myself but either way it's definitely preventing me from going any further in the story. Unless I'm supposed to try again at a later time of day, this is actually preventing the story from progressing any further because I disabled futa on male at the beginning. Without an option to manually re-enable it I really don't have a choice. ^_^ In any case, I like it enough to deal with that, just not rn! You do amazing work, and your animations are fire fr!
You are not supposed to open that door yet, Laz needs to peep (through the broken wall) at her about three times, until she catches her peeping and then they talk.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
You are not supposed to open that door yet, Laz needs to peep (through the broken wall) at her about three times, until she catches her peeping and then they talk.
Yep, that's what I was missing! Thanks mate, again I wouldn't have been able to figure that out for myself so I'm glad as hell for the help! ^_^

Reactions: Grex
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes