4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, did you find the time yet?
I'm sure you would see it in the top post if the dev made an android version. Don't take this in the wrong way, but be more patient. Game development doesn't happen overnight. It's been about 10 days since you asked and the dev replied. You know what I made in regards with developing my game in the past 10 days? NOTHING. A big, fat, sweaty, way too hot summer nothing.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I'm sure you would see it in the top post if the dev made an android version. Don't take this in the wrong way, but be more patient. Game development doesn't happen overnight. It's been about 10 days since you asked and the dev replied. You know what I made in regards with developing my game in the past 10 days? NOTHING. A big, fat, sweaty, way too hot summer nothing.
Don't take it the wrong way, but I aimed my question clearly at another target ;)

But hey, why not answer anyway:
People asked for a port for quite some time, and it is always helpful to give an update. Even if nothing changed.
I tend to support games with an android version, especially if it comes directly from the actual dev.
Meanwhile games that have only third-party ports or have to be played on Joiplay (if that is even possible...) I will rarely support in any way.
But since you're so eager to get rid of me and my money, maybe you wanna support this dev (even more?) instead?
Have a nice rest of the week!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
But since you're so eager to get rid of me and my money, maybe you wanna support this dev (even more?) instead?
Have a nice rest of the week!
I said no such thing. But you know what? I'll pay double you would have payed. Since we are both on a pirate forum (not even on the dev's discord), I'll make a quick math 0x2=0. Done.
Also also: "give an update even if nothing has changed" ? Show me a dev who posts every 5 days saying: "I've done nothing" or "I've rendered 10 images". Nobody does that.

Have a nice weekend!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question.....

Will there possibly be a slightly chubby, freckled, shy & nerdy ginger (with glasses) futa (who when the shyness disappears, becomes a more classic dominant futa who knows what she wants) be added in the future?

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'll think about it if it fits into the story at some point. That's oddly specific. :Kappa:
Yeah I'm just being a bit hopeful with that question, all I can say is that, I love nerdy freckled gingers, and big women.
Adding futa's to that mix? I WOULD BE DROWNING IN MA OWN DROOL!!!!

If you maybe need an idea for her, the only thing I can think of is, One of the futa teachers decide that Luna may need a tutor and asks the futa I asked about to do the job.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thank you very much my friend, I appreciate it!
The way things are going, and with how damn good you are with this.
I'm tempted to ask if you may possibly be willing to take over A Failure to Launch.

So far in order if current fave futa games.
Star Periphery.
Futa Dominium.
(Even though it has been abondoned) A Failure to Launch.

Kenthucky18

Jan 12, 2021
I'm tempted to ask if you may possibly be willing to take over A Failure to Launch.

Star Periphery.
Futa Dominium.
Let the dev finish first this game haahah and i think that is not possible (i mean take over other game)

AB Software

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022

Star Periphery.
Futa Dominium.
haha thanks, wait for the update before making up your mind ;)

As for a failure to launch, the guy was really good at writing a sex scene, but he disappeared with all his models, so I doubt anyone will ever take over development.

The only hope is that he'll come back himself, but given the way he's wiped out all his social networks, that's unlikely. :cautious:

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes