Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hey people i supposedly made a patch. I have no idea if what i'm doing is correct. I mostly just CTRL-F words(stepdaughter, stepmom etc) and then replaced them. Edited a line to make it somewhat coherent, but i'm not a writer. It works on my side.
Can't make any guarantees for how coherent it is as i update it as i play.

View attachment 3907184
Finished the update. Here's a bit more updated version of the patch, i don't think i missed anything this time.

Edit: updated it again
Sorry people i'm new at this.

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I hope the scene difference between Dom and Sub choice not be so different. Like having a Gangbang scene for Sub choice but not for Dom choice. Only thing different should be attitude of the MC in the scene. and the dialogue. Like a gangbang scene should play the same way for Dom and Sub, only difference should be how the MC behaves in the scene.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I always pick submissive options for Luna, watchin a sexy futa take control and put Luna in her place really get me goin!!!

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3630445

Overview:
In a world where futanari exist, society is divided by prejudice and misunderstanding. Meet Luna, a mischievous 18-year-old girl, as she moves to a new city with her stepmother—a city known for its tolerance of futanari. As Luna settles into her new school and begins to make friends, her arrival coincides with a political storm brewing on the horizon.

On one side stand the Democrats, aligned with conservative factions bent on preserving the status quo, perceiving futanari as a disruptive force. On the opposing end, the Republican Party, once traditional but now dominated by futanari advocates, fervently pushing for expanded rights and recognition. Who will prevail in this monumental confrontation?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-07
Release Date: 2024-08-07
Developer: AB Software - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

View attachment 3630611 View attachment 3630612 View attachment 3630613 View attachment 3630614 View attachment 3630615 View attachment 3630616 View attachment 3630617 View attachment 3630618 View attachment 3630619 View attachment 3630620 View attachment 3906508 View attachment 3906509 View attachment 3906510 View attachment 3906511 View attachment 3906512 View attachment 3906513 View attachment 3906514 View attachment 3906515

Seems like someone is trying to influence his own agenda, making Far-Right Republicans, a good thing, lol.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Seems like someone is trying to influence his own agenda, making Far-Right Republicans, a good thing, lol.
At a surface level, maybe, but it also could be a parody, nothing but an expression of the Dev's sense of humor or potentially even be a misconception cause it doesn't seem to be all that clear if what the Republicans in this game do is even meant to be a positive thing, given the attitude a lot of the characters have towards the protagonist, from what I saw so far.

Reactions: Urist McHorny

AB Software

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022
AB Software Discord link has expired. Got a new one?
done

At a surface level, maybe, but it also could be a parody, nothing but an expression of the Dev's sense of humor or potentially even be a misconception cause it doesn't seem to be all that clear if what the Republicans in this game do is even meant to be a positive thing, given the attitude a lot of the characters have towards the protagonist, from what I saw so far.
Wait for the plot to unfold: events in the Futaverse turned the political system upside down.

I didn't know the Bogdanov had a black sister
hahaha RIP to them, I loved their science show

Finished the update. Here's a bit more updated version of the patch, i don't think i missed anything this time.

Edit: updated it again
Sorry people i'm new at this.
It’s going to be weird when the scenes explaining the family relationships arrive, especially knowing that the mother-in-law aspect is integrated into the story and not just included to avoid censorship.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes