May 21, 2017
Usually when people have an "Initial release" they have at least a 5-10 mins worth of content to tease the players to play more. I was done with this game's version of initial release in 30 seconds......... and is only 1% of the prologue. But am willing to play more only after more content comes out.

She Muranisi!!

Apr 5, 2023
Usually when people have an "Initial release" they have at least a 5-10 mins worth of content to tease the players to play more. I was done with this game's version of initial release in 30 seconds......... and is only 1% of the prologue. But am willing to play more only after more content comes out.
I'm the writer of this game and I want to say that we plan to add content on it every 2 weeks and this teaser is so short, because we wanted to get the opinion of the audience to take it into account in future updates.

Reactions: Gordon_79

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaDormitory-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Under the Shell

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
You know what? I'm glad you typed this, because I think this about a LOT of character models in these games. The characters will have massive ass, thighs, but super skinny upper bodies, and arms.
I'll fix that, thanks for the feedback

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Haven't had a chance to play yet. Are the futas actual futas? Or are they shemales or trans.
Is the mc a futa or female? I hope female becose we dont have to much games futa x female mc
Careful folks, I've asked this about 10times throughout various threads and idk if it's the mods or the devs but ....~I need to word this carefully bc these type of Comments get deleted about 50% of the time~ but I'm not sure anyone likes addressing this topic as I've asked literally:

I'm asking this here also, please don't be mad bc I don't know where to look to see how F95 defines tags but I'd like to know:

'are they true futas (both genitalia) or just males with boobs?'

Please don't delete my innocent comment I like futas but I'd pass on males with breasts.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote