TobiBobi1

Mar 17, 2022
so wait, are there real NTR rout? All i see is sex with both moms and some monsters. School friends on it too?

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
so wait, are there real NTR rout? All i see is sex with both moms and some monsters. School friends on it too?
So far only conditionally, there are scenes of MC x Zoe, and MC x Sey. The rest have not participated yet))
And there is no NTR here yet as a way) Only NTS with elements of NTR in some scenes)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
So far only conditionally, there are scenes of MC x Zoe, and MC x Sey. The rest have not participated yet))
And there is no NTR here yet as a way) Only NTS with elements of NTR in some scenes)
The guards is 100% NTR though, but I get what you are saying :D

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Ummm does anyone knows what this update have??
GF x Monster (squid girl)
Random Femboy x Monster (squid girl)
MC x Monster (squid girl) - only if you chose pure route

So technically 2 scenes if you only play one route.

Reactions: Tuludag

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone figured out what the sungem is for? I got it from behind the bolder just past where the goblin futa finds the battery but I've no idea what it's supposed to do.

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Anyone figured out what the sungem is for? I got it from behind the bolder just past where the goblin futa finds the battery but I've no idea what it's supposed to do.
I got another one during the new quest added in this update so I'm guessing there'll be a use for them in the future and you'll need multiple.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Starting to get more and more disapointed. Nothing really progressed since the gf mom cliffhanger and the last actual full scene+repeat we've had is the no-condom gf mom + creampie eating. As much as that scene was awesome and showed how awesome further content would be, it feels like it went downhill from there.

Cliff-hangers, minor side scenes, meh guild/monster girl scenes that no one really wanted, holiday scenes, etc... All of this is just making the core scenes take longer and longer to release or make underused side-characters like the furries wait even longer for their turn.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm hoping we get some new healing scenes. Would like to see some with proper sex instead of just the same initial ones. Perhaps even something with MC x Camilla. There's plenty of possibilities to explore.

Reactions: Tuludag

gisber

Apr 14, 2018
Dunno if this has been told before but i have a problem/bug here, its like this, i just finished doing rank up mission, started the scene with GF and her mom and upon finishing that the game sends me to the MC room but i can't go out (use stairs) nor pass time (bed), help?

PD: there is a double mission line quest (dialog) during school, one at the start of the break hinting to do/search someone and one when you return to the classroom after doing it.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
Dunno if this has been told before but i have a problem/bug here, its like this, i just finished doing rank up mission, started the scene with GF and her mom and upon finishing that the game sends me to the MC room but i can't go out (use stairs) nor pass time (bed), help?

PD: there is a double mission line quest (dialog) during school, one at the start of the break hinting to do/search someone and one when you return to the classroom after doing it.
These are two tasks that can be done at once, simply by updating the time, the first is a task from Zoya (will open up the opportunity to meet her in the gym), the second from Seya (will give the opportunity to see a scene in her house, in the basement)

gisber

Apr 14, 2018
These are two tasks that can be done at once, simply by updating the time, the first is a task from Zoya (will open up the opportunity to meet her in the gym), the second from Seya (will give the opportunity to see a scene in her house, in the basement)
I can do them fine, the problem per se is the dialog telling/informing you to do it every time that you return to the classroom even if you just did.

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
just so everyone knows ani is not gonna do 4 week updates anymore so from now on it just 2 week updates so more content

Myrdalia

Dec 19, 2021
Can't rank up to gold despite having done the main quest for that. Is this the end of the current version or bugged? Currently it tells me to go to the adventure guild

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes