yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFamily-0.2.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Wow, um.. Thanks for the update, but it was super disappointing. Tentacles are just no for me, and futa x femboy. These past few updates just aren't hitting it anymore..

varib

Sep 8, 2022
Does anyone know where I find the mermaid?
Start the Gold Rank Quest in the Main town Quest Hall, by talking to the clerk and select "Main Mission". Your destination is Ocean Town (Town above next to Spider Mines). You'll have to talk to a shiphand by going all the way to the left, at which point the well will open up to you. Go down the well, and follow the path. The entrance to the boss will be to the top right. Don't forget to open the shortcut.

Aleluyacant

Apr 11, 2023
Wow, um.. Thanks for the update, but it was super disappointing. Tentacles are just no for me, and futa x femboy. These past few updates just aren't hitting it anymore..
Gotta somewhat agree with you, the tentacles and their animation looked off in my opinion, and just adding this random femboy was a bit of an odd choice??? Especially when it took 4 weeks.

Reactions: rokrad and varib

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I kinda lost interest the moment a second futa was introduced. Its futa family, not futa town bicycle. I just come back for the mom scenes whenever they drop.

Reactions: aborix

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Whats new on 2.18?
You can initiate a new main quest which leads to a new small port town. Do the quest and it'll lead you to the 3 new scenes.
Scene 1: New femboy side character x monster girl
Scene 2: GF x monster girl
Scene 3: MC x monster girl

From what I understand about scene 2 and 3 however is you can't get both in one playthrough. If you decided to share your GF at the beginning of the game then you get scene 2, if you didn't I think you get scene 3.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
You can initiate a new main quest which leads to a new small port town. Do the quest and it'll lead you to the 3 new scenes.
Scene 1: New femboy side character x monster girl
Scene 2: GF x monster girl
Scene 3: MC x monster girl

From what I understand about scene 2 and 3 however is you can't get both in one playthrough. If you decided to share your GF at the beginning of the game then you get scene 2, if you didn't I think you get scene 3.
That is correct, only 2 scenes if you play the nts/ntr route.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I'm still waiting for mom to rail the mc.
Could be waiting a while, that is incest and this game has had minor issues with Patreon in the past for incest hence the GF mother is no longer blood related, it was changed if you replay the game. Then throw on top Patreon removed a few devs over the past two weeks I feel this is a long way off now.
Yes I am aware there is already scenes of them both in the game but I feel like the dev is doing them with a long enough gap and not really posting about it on Patreon to kind of get away with it.

• Sad
Reactions: Osk0
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes