ran_do95z

Mar 12, 2019
yo I'm trying to get the gfxguards scene, but the Faraway thingamabob keeps saying she's too far away all throughout the castle dungeon. Does anyone know whether there are any required flags? Or is the scene deprecated?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Does anybody know how to solve this View attachment 3272870
I don't have a solution but to explain the issue a bit more, The Downscale Large Bitmaps option in JoiPlay public beta isnt completely fixing the issue and you get artifacts like this. Turning it off let's you have similar results to MaldiVes player, (it doesn't render at all and it's a black).
EDIT: based on the changelog here , looks like bugs are to be expected, the solution should be to downscale the bitmaps ourselves in a way that doesnt cause bugs

Last edited:

Lucasdrone

Feb 20, 2022
I don't have a solution but to explain the issue a bit more, The Downscale Large Bitmaps option in JoiPlay public beta isnt completely fixing the issue and you get artifacts like this. Turning it off let's you have similar results to MaldiVes player, (it doesn't render at all and it's a black).
EDIT: based on the changelog here , looks like bugs are to be expected, the solution should be to downscale the bitmaps ourselves in a way that doesnt cause bugs
ok, thanks for the explanation

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I was initially a Patreon for this because the story of the mom cucking the son was hot. But man, it's been a while since that has been focused on.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm not knocking the game itself, the game is wonderful and the H-scenes are great, but, the puzzles/mazes kill this game for me.
It would be nice if the dev could make these, mazes optional and not interfere with the game if you choose not to play it. Regular battle scenes I don't mind and even enjoy them. But, anything that takes you away from the story, should be an option. Everybody wins. I will miss this game. The best of luck to the dev and all you other players.

TAA_09

Mar 23, 2022
yo I'm trying to get the gfxguards scene, but the Faraway thingamabob keeps saying she's too far away all throughout the castle dungeon. Does anyone know whether there are any required flags? Or is the scene deprecated?
i did it when i first got teleported into the maze and it showed the scene

ran_do95z

Mar 12, 2019
i did it when i first got teleported into the maze and it showed the scene
yup, did so as well (and all throughout the rest of the dungeon), but it simply keeps saying that she is too far away. I suspect the scene requires some flags prior to being teleported but I've yet to figure out which.

I've tried editing the save file and activating certain flags to check, but either doing so while already in the dungeon doesn't do anything or I've yet to activate the right (combination of) flag(s)...

Reactions: YuriiH

Sonario

Oct 10, 2021
Think I'm bugged. Quest says to do two quest and get a guild score of 2 but when I talk to GF after quests, she keeps saying to do quests. Confused. Cant rank up either idk why

Reactions: UnluckyGuy1337

Neutro

Aug 14, 2018
where is the puppet of her sister?? i can't find it anywhere
The puppet is in the tomb behind the house when it's raining at night. But I still couldn't complete it, I think the quest won't be complete until the next update. It seems that when you pick up the doll you forget your sister and her room is destroyed as if she didn't exist.

Gentle Penguin

Feb 14, 2021
In case anyone was curious about any future Hellhound/Spider Guild Lady (Ye I keep forgetting her name) scenes.

This twas Ani's comment when I asked; so might be a while before those happen.
Screenshot (12).png
In addition here's the recent post regarding the next update, looks like a bit of a chunky one.
Screenshot (13).png

Took a bit before I had time to post this info cause I twas a sick Penguin; spoiled fish never go down well!
Aside from that I am very excited for the future of this novel of a game~

Cheers!~

marmite10

Dec 18, 2019
Hey everyone… this question has probably been asked million times.. but is there any true ntr in this game? To me its all nts everything is basically consented from the mc done in front nothing like true ntr where its behind his back or done in secret. Or am i missing a massive point of the game and its actually just nts?
That being said enjoy the game the scenes are good def need that princess to hit the gf up a few times…

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Hey everyone… this question has probably been asked million times.. but is there any true ntr in this game? To me its all nts everything is basically consented from the mc done in front nothing like true ntr where its behind his back or done in secret. Or am i missing a massive point of the game and its actually just nts?
That being said enjoy the game the scenes are good def need that princess to hit the gf up a few times…
From what I remember there is a planned NTR route, however they're planning on finishing the NTS route before they move on to another route.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes