Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Hey everyone… this question has probably been asked million times.. but is there any true ntr in this game? To me its all nts everything is basically consented from the mc done in front nothing like true ntr where its behind his back or done in secret. Or am i missing a massive point of the game and its actually just nts?
That being said enjoy the game the scenes are good def need that princess to hit the gf up a few times…
Second princess

Jun 26, 2021
I have completed all the bronze quests several times, I have 12 Guild Score, But I can't progress to silver rank, when I try to talk with Ellie I can't speak to her about anything relevant to the quest, how do I progress?

Edit: I had to talk with Elli behind her house at noon

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
According to some people in other discord groups it was not what was promised at all. Time will tell I guess.
It was, I'm on the official discord, it's just that Ani is bad at expressing himself properly in English. A lot of people thought those where all additions within 1 update
Untitled.png
When in reality, what he meant was that there are about 3-4 updates left to the Gold quest,
2 updates for school etc, that also means you won't get Hellhound stuff for a bit.
The only thing that people did bitch about and I agree !!!!! Is that this update, apparently he added another male character.
Going : GF x Monster, Mc x Monster, Other dude x Monster Those are the 3 scenes this update.

Reactions: rokrad

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
It was, I'm on the official discord, it's just that Ani is bad at expressing himself properly in English. A lot of people thought those where all additions within 1 update
View attachment 3352167
When in reality, what he meant was that there are about 3-4 updates left to the Gold quest,
2 updates for school etc, that also means you won't get Hellhound stuff for a bit.
The only thing that people did bitch about and I agree !!!!! Is that this update, apparently he added another male character.
Going : GF x Monster, Mc x Monster, Other dude x Monster Those are the 3 scenes this update.
What the fuck? Another Dude? Why the fuck so we need another dude in a futanari game? This is so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: YuriiH and rokrad

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
What the fuck? Another Dude? Why the fuck so we need another dude in a futanari game? This is so dumb
Welp he did not say anything about this being the only time, it is a minor character, so hopefully that's it. I hope he won't get to touch our girl though, normally I don't like NTR, but I love futa's so this is the only NTR game I like, but if he gives the dude scenes with our girl, it's basically over for me :(

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
The dude is a trap so I imagine he's only gonna be a bottom for futas like he was for the monster girl. If people liked the scenes with Zoe doing the mc they'd probably like this character too. They also gave you the option to skip his scene so I doubt they'd ever force you to watch any scenes involving him in the future but who knows.

Reactions: PhazeUFO

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
The dude is a trap so I imagine he's only gonna be a bottom for futas like he was for the monster girl. If people liked the scenes with Zoe doing the mc they'd probably like this character too. They also gave you the option to skip his scene so I doubt they'd ever force you to watch any scenes involving him in the future but who knows.
I think a problem people have with it, like me to be honest, is that the scene could have been done with the MC, for people who don't care about this side dude, it's basically a waste of a scene, that's kinda sad.

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
So we get 2-3 scenes every few months and now hes wasting them? More weird decisions, I get having a vision but, people are waiting to see the GF with all the other futas or the story to be expanded not dumb side characters especially when theres already a lot of already established interesting side characters that could use more fleshing out. For instance, when we are going to be able to adopt or help out the poor girl who lives in the dump house? Are the furies ever going to be explained? GF X Sandy when?

Noremac111115

May 31, 2023
So we get 2-3 scenes every few months and now hes wasting them? More weird decisions, I get having a vision but, people are waiting to see the GF with all the other futas or the story to be expanded not dumb side characters especially when theres already a lot of already established interesting side characters that could use more fleshing out. For instance, when we are going to be able to adopt or help out the poor girl who lives in the dump house? Are the furies ever going to be explained? GF X Sandy when?
So going off the update plan and his discord post for the recent update there will be 2-3 updates for the gold rank main quest that will take between 4-6 weeks then we get 2 school updates (which will probably contain sandy because of ani saying he updated her for the bathroom scene though I can't confirm or deny if she will have a scene withgf) so that will be 4 more weeks then 1-2 updates for hellhound boss so 2-4 weeks then finish the main quest with an unknown amount of updates and finally after adding a response to a recent comment there will be polls on whose route to continue first and so on and if Sandy is in that poll and also not in the school update after taking everything into account between 10-13 weeks + more depending on quest and poll results to finally get GF X Sandy

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes