Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Some weird choices these last few updates. Adding a depressing ghost and making Camilla unlikable. I am guessing making Camilla unlikable is to set stuff for the eventual ntr route. As for the ghost I wonder if there were plans to have a younger sister character and the dev decided against it for what ever reason but, why "write" her out when you could have just removed the character entirely.
The Camilla stuff was foreshadowed, she was never the most moral person.

That said, the doll thing is straight up depressing, I hope Ani retcons it as a joke, it's just sad to see that basement decrepit of life

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
ok when you try to have sex with your girlfriend she says she doesn't want to do it unprotected despite i have condom in inventory.

Not to mention when she fucked his mom without the condom they mention no condoms.

Plus when the 4 of you head to the hospital because the girl that wont have sex with you is pregnant but you cant go into the hosptial

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Is the version in the first post the current one? I am hopeful about this as i love both futanari and NTR . thanks to the developer for making this
C

Gentle Penguin

Feb 14, 2021
any new scenes in the changelog? or is it just bug fixes
Apparently 2 new scenes in the bathroom with a prereq of Raw Sex with Cam/Jul respectively, I advise waiting a tad longer as there might be another bugfix Ani does considering the game's current state (I have the most recently updated version and it isn't the *worst* but still pretty bad)

Aside from that it's mostly just fixes for old bugs. And comments about the next few updates.

Reactions: TAA_09

TAA_09

Mar 23, 2022
Apparently 2 new scenes in the bathroom with a prereq of Raw Sex with Cam/Jul respectively, I advise waiting a tad longer as there might be another bugfix Ani does considering the game's current state (I have the most recently updated version and it isn't the *worst* but still pretty bad)

Aside from that it's mostly just fixes for old bugs. And comments about the next few updates.
I see, thank you

Thebrain123456

Dec 7, 2020
hey can someone please help me everytime i download this game it keeps giving me this
Error 0x8096002A, The Extraction Operation was not Completed

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes