yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFamily-0.2.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I was wondering if the little sister in the pantry trying to reach the tea so she can help mom is going to have a role in this game with mom or brother or both? Of course, she is 18 (wink-wink).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love making requests and since it is New Years Day, I thought I'd start off the year with a few requests and recommendations. I'm still playing the game so I'm not sure if these requests are already in the game. I would like to see the mom and son having sex, Mom doing Son and vice versa, but in a romantic way. Deep kissing and fondling each other like real lovers while fucking their brains out. Close up views of their mouths mashing together and their tongues intertwining. When they are finished cumming in each other, one sucks the other's cock clean and then their butts, finishing off with deep soul kissing to end the love making. They do this sometimes together and sometimes with the girlfriend involved and even her mother too. Little sister should also fit in there somehow. Sex events with critters like the Hellhound should include sex anal and pussy, and include the boy, mouth or anal. HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY. STAY SAFE AND DON'T DO STUPID STUFF.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Does anyone know if the dev plans to add NTR in the non-netorase route?.. Like we have netorase and we have non-netorase. Will the non part be just pure love or is dev planning to make her able to fall to futas behind MCs back(so not netorase)...

Feel like there's a lot of potential with a corruption value ingame where heroine could eventually cheat without MCs knowledge on the non-netorase route- especially if you faint too much in dungeons and such. But does dev talked about what their plans are for that route?

Reactions: proudmoore91
Apr 7, 2023
Looks like full NTR will only be added after he finishes NTS route
I personally don`t mind a mix of NTR and NTS elements, as long as the protagonist doesn`t catch the oblivious retard disease and can watch the GF become more and more perverted. I want more stuff like licking futa cum out of her used hole.

Reactions: Alex1249840345309

xccm1wgt

Jul 22, 2018
Where can I find castle district and waiting guard
You teleport to the Leisure district, then go West along the path that's right before the city exit. Go all the way to the West side of the castle on that path and then up through the double doors to the guard desk. Take the right path, walk East, then up the first set of stairs, and walk East and you should see the guard waiting for you. This route will at least get you familiar with the route that you'll have to take later on.

Alternatively, you can take the shortcut which is the right gate door on the second from the top level.

Tip: When you first land in the dungeon, there is a scene you can get if you use the farsight orb. Do note that it comes with a chance of pregnancy.

Also, for those having trouble in the mines:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Some weird choices these last few updates. Adding a depressing ghost and making Camilla unlikable. I am guessing making Camilla unlikable is to set stuff for the eventual ntr route. As for the ghost I wonder if there were plans to have a younger sister character and the dev decided against it for what ever reason but, why "write" her out when you could have just removed the character entirely.

Reactions: lamemouse

TAA_09

Mar 23, 2022
game is good, really enjoying the camilla x gf route. I hope theres more rimming scenes with camilla, either with gf or mc

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes