BoredToday

Dec 6, 2023
IIRC then, you just need to talk to the guild worker npc and pick "Main Mission" from the menu. that should start the promotion quest to silver.
I did but it said I have something else to do first and from what I know I did everything, there is nothing else to do and I'm not trying to restart my playthrough cause then Im just gonna delete the game

Emreiszero

Sep 9, 2020
I did but it said I have something else to do first and from what I know I did everything, there is nothing else to do and I'm not trying to restart my playthrough cause then Im just gonna delete the game
Go to caroline inn and talk to the inn owner and go into the room behind him and talk to the girls then go to the guild and the rest will follow.

Reactions: BoredToday

Other005

May 23, 2019
They could put a scene in the bathroom with a curtain and then the MC goes in there and grabs the mother and the girlfriend, that would be interesting. A scene of shadows.

Kozera75

Jun 15, 2020
Is the "little sister" the ghost of the MC's mother's aborted baby or something? I gave her the doll and she's gone

Lowrym86

Aug 16, 2018
I can't find the Tips menu. Is it just the Quest Log?
Also the quest log seems buged as it's saying I have 2 quests but only one appears in there?

varib

Sep 8, 2022
I can't find the Tips menu. Is it just the Quest Log?
Also the quest log seems buged as it's saying I have 2 quests but only one appears in there?
The Quest log replaced tips an update or two ago but things referring to tips haven't been updated. I think the creator is focused on updating and completing a route first.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes