Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Where is the Gallery I see in the changelog it says "I move the Gallery from the menu to the place where the content blocker used to be." but where is this "content blocker"? I went to the basement there is some scenes down there but is that really the gallery, it was small(not a lot of scenes)?

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Where is the Gallery I see in the changelog it says "I move the Gallery from the menu to the place where the content blocker used to be." but where is this "content blocker"? I went to the basement there is some scenes down there but is that really the gallery, it was small(not a lot of scenes)?
It's the shining object on the closet in the MC's bedroom

Reactions: Some_Dude?

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
After Ellie found out she is pregnant, Camilla suggested we go to hospital when I get there the game says "The hospital...I don't think I need to be here right now" any help?

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
After Ellie found out she is pregnant, Camilla suggested we go to hospital when I get there the game says "The hospital...I don't think I need to be here right now" any help?
Did you go get Julia? You all 3 have to go to the hospital. Ellie mentions something about getting her in the conversation. That's the only thing I can think of, cause that didn't happen to me.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Did you go get Julia? You all 3 have to go to the hospital. Ellie mentions something about getting her in the conversation. That's the only thing I can think of, cause that didn't happen to me.
Julia joins the conversation for the talk so she is already there for it all four of us.

EDIT: I think its a bug if someone else can try this scene so maybe its not just me, is the whole pregnant Ellie scene at the end they say go to hospital once I get there I can't go in.

Last edited:

maupajoke

Feb 25, 2023
i don't know if this is full version of only demo with cut content after reading author note but game seems to be great, author if you read comments, please add male on futa content if our gf can cheat on us then we should be able to cheat on her as well.
I would like to see male on futa with mom, gf mom and this cute fury girl with horse dick from school especialy, if you ever would add futa option for GF then male on futa with futa GF is mandatory!!!!

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
i don't know if this is full version of only demo with cut content after reading author note but game seems to be great, author if you read comments, please add male on futa content if our gf can cheat on us then we should be able to cheat on her as well.
I would like to see male on futa with mom, gf mom and this cute fury girl with horse dick from school especialy, if you ever would add futa option for GF then male on futa with futa GF is mandatory!!!!
You can cheat on your girlfriend with the green haired futa named Zoe, you give her a bj and she fucks you.
You can also start the route with your mom, iirc you give her a bj too.

maupajoke

Feb 25, 2023
You can cheat on your girlfriend with the green haired futa named Zoe, you give her a bj and she fucks you.
You can also start the route with your mom, iirc you give her a bj too.
right but it feels like everybody fucking but not mc, he deserve some action with futa especially!!

Reactions: Dsan
Aug 30, 2022
For the silver rank up from the guild I have to go to the castle to do a quest for the princess. The Guild lady said to go though the main gate and down the stairs and talk to a guard there. I have talked to all guards in the castle area but i cant seem to find the right guard...

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
For the silver rank up from the guild I have to go to the castle to do a quest for the princess. The Guild lady said to go though the main gate and down the stairs and talk to a guard there. I have talked to all guards in the castle area but i cant seem to find the right guard...
You have to go inside the castle and talk to the guard leading to the right. You won't be able to wander around wherever you please inside the castle, so it's not that hard to find him.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Going to sit this one out. Just Julia x MC giving him a handy, and MC x GF in shower, not sure for which route.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFamily-0.2.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes