dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I hope they fix some option I feel like this game is no longer ntr game because mc letting his gf to have sex with them. like gf mom give you two options. one is she want you to watch her making a move on her own daughter and she call you a pervert and the second option is nothing. there is no dialog. in the older version if you pick second option, she will make a move on her daughter. there was a scene where gf giving a blowjob to her mom. gf mom was enjoying her, while smiling at you.

Apr 7, 2023
I played the game up to the current story point and I think you should just focus on making events and sex scenes instead.
The story is way too goofy, but not in a funny way, more like a cringy way, please just do what you do best, have the GF fuck everyone in town and make you watch and clean her afterwards.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
How many points do I need to reach that point?
Talk to the NPC's with stars over their heads for main story-line quests. The GF will stand behind her house after a while and have a star over her head, and she'll tell you to do 2 quests (get 2 Guild Points). After doing that, go back to her and speak to her again. Then you'll be able to accept a "Main Mission" from the Guild, which will require you to walk out of the city and go to the forest, not teleport you like the other Copper Missions. After that, you'll get the Rank Up Quest from the Guild.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
2 questions:

1 - (not really a question) About 30-40% of the time, the animations freeze after half a second, and it's just a still image. No other RPG-Maker or other games using the same animation engine do this, so I don't think it's on my end.

2 - Is the Hellhound going to get a repeatable sex scene? It's set up that way, but the only option I see is to fight it again.

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
2 questions:

1 - (not really a question) About 30-40% of the time, the animations freeze after half a second, and it's just a still image. No other RPG-Maker or other games using the same animation engine do this, so I don't think it's on my end.

2 - Is the Hellhound going to get a repeatable sex scene? It's set up that way, but the only option I see is to fight it again.
If you minimize and unminimize (?) the window or change the window size (don't remember which one fixed it) the scene should restart.

The hellhound scene should be watchable in the gallery which is in the mc's room now.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
If you minimize and unminimize (?) the window or change the window size (don't remember which one fixed it) the scene should restart.

The hellhound scene should be watchable in the gallery which is in the mc's room now.
Oh yeah, I know about re-watching the scene. I meant will there be additional scenes like the boss slime? And there was no boss like that in the Silver-Rank mines, so I wonder if one will be added with scenes, too?

Also, thanks for the info on re-starting the scene.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
From what I gathered the wholesome path is letting your mom bone the gf, her mom is the ntr path, you can do both right now for maximum scenes
I was under the impression that the NTR route isn't even being worked on right now. Both MC's mom and GF's mom are in the sharing route right now. Others have mentioned that the option to select "No" when asked if you're willing to let the GF help the MC's mom will lead to the actual NTR route in the future, with her doing things behind your back, but the developer isn't going to work on that route at all until the sharing (netorase) route is complete (which makes sense, because then the whole world and progression will be mostly done by that point, and he can just add the necessary different scenes at that point). Not sure if NTR will ever be avoidable (it does say it's HEAVY-NTR focused in the notes).

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Im just hoping to see more of the nice princess, it was kinda teased when we first met her but we havent seen her since.
At least i think we havent, i might have missed it?

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
If I remember correctly it was mentioned during first pregnancy scene - or maybe by talking with nurse? - that every important NPC will have like 3 kids that they can have with main heroine. I hope it will really reach far that way and won't just be MILFs and those handful of monsters scenes but will develop into NPCs - like royalty, teacher and classmates.

I'd be honestly amazing since there's surprisingly more GOOD futa on male than futa on female. This game has a lot of potential that I'd love to see realized.

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
i asked ani he said after the mom's routes he would focus on adding more netorase routes before starting the netorare route because the netorare route has alot of sprites

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes