Ani--

Formerly 'Animesia'
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2022
Aww. I was hoping it was an early update. Very little content in this demo. Literally ends just as the ntr is about to start :(

Have to admit that while it will definitely end up ntr, it sits in an odd spot. The mc agrees to let the futa mom use his girlfriend because she has an actual need due to the trope of futas having insanely high, unstoppable sex drives. And the girlfriend is literally the only straight female in the entire area. So while I guess it would count as neorase, he doesn't enjoy lending his girlfriend out. He does it to be a loving son to a mother that has an actual biological problem. Though you just know the girlfriend will mind break for the futa cock, the mother will betray the son, etc etc all because he was looking out for his mother's health.

Not sure why another futa wouldn't work but they claim it won't. So I guess the human race is good and dead with 99.9% of the population futa that can't slake their lust on other futa.
Still makes no real sense to me. You stick your dick in a hole. Why would it matter that there's an attachment?
You're overthinking a hentai game, let's go touch some grass together

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
it literally a day after it came out on patreon you need to wait a few days for someone to share it otherwise it not fare to the patreon supporters to share it so soon

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
Can't understand how to get the 2 H-scenes with the "big slime boss", anyone?
If you go back to the forest area and past the slime part, you'll arrive at a small lake with the big slime boss, multiple scenes there and an extra scene unlockable by watching the scenes

richiman

May 3, 2022
Save (Gallery Unlocked v0.2.14)

Gallery moved to the player's bedroom (click his wardrobe and select Gallery).
I have edited the gallery values, so use this game save to replay the gallery scenes.

Download:

Last edited:

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I need some help guys what I must do just to spy them? I LOVE THAT SCENES! But I preffer see from outside or just hear them, but I dont know how to access to the spy scenes. Please, help! :p

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
Grrr, should have been MC and Camilla. It always seemed to make the most sense to me that the pact between the Mom and Camilla should have been a true swap. This would lead to eventually a scene with the girlfriend and boyfriend facing each other while being taken by the parents.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
how do you rank up to silver everytime i talk to guild lady she says to look at hints or dont know if its silver it will be my first main mission after joining guild

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im so confused.. i dont know what to do after the first quest. ,said no to the mom, i dont see the ohter mom at all and im just stuck.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
im so confused.. i dont know what to do after the first quest. ,said no to the mom, i dont see the ohter mom at all and im just stuck.
I think you are in the ntr route which have no scenes so far. So gz, you beat the game ^^ Now choose "Yes" to get the content.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes