Pixiew

May 12, 2022
any pregnancy yet or any baby bumps for the gf
Girlfriend gets pregnant, you can do some light stuff with her while she's pregnant, I think it's just licking her out though I don't really recall off the top of my head, afterwards just take her to the hospital to give birth. Some of the kids you can find around town and interact with based on the parent of the child.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
Save (Gallery Unlocked v0.2.13)

I have edited the gallery values, so use this game save to replay the gallery scenes.

Download:
Is there a way to change variables, like character names and stuff?

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
so if you turn down your mom how do you get your gf to cheat anyways? is that possible? or only cuck ntr?
At the moment, no it is not possible. Focus is on NTS/sharing route at the moment with you fully aware of it, since the author wants to focus on only one route at a time. The author has mentioned though that after they are "done" with the NTS route, they'll start on other routes - which will most likely be the NTR route. From what I remember on the Discord chat, it was going to involve - at least in part - whether or not you treated the GF right (there's some sort of good boy / bad boy parameters in the MC status) and possibly if you allowed the GF to service the mom at least once before stopping. It is still up on the air otherwise though.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Morsin

Ryuwu

Formerly 'sdfghjklòlkjhgfd'
Aug 5, 2018
Can't understand how to get the 2 H-scenes with the "big slime boss", anyone?

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
after the slime condom quest i no longer get animations only still images and moaning sound is that how it is suposed to be or not??

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
i mean in the older versions of the game poeple were able to add their own content via text only crystal so if people knew how they could add scenes if they download rpg maker/editor, koitsu and had the character cards

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes