Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Is there any secrets scenes that can be find?? like a secrets? i dont know why but i feel there's some hidden event there

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any secrets scenes that can be find?? like a secrets? i dont know why but i feel there's some hidden event there
there are a few variations with certain scenes that require you to do them a second time to see. other than that talk to the students to get some male on futa scenes. beware that some are a bit disgusting. other than that there really isn't anything secret in the story as it tells you what to do and where to go.

though if you visit the gf house sometimes there are scenes in the upstairs bathroom. kinda a secret but not really.

Reactions: Moonight777

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
there are a few variations with certain scenes that require you to do them a second time to see. other than that talk to the students to get some male on futa scenes. beware that some are a bit disgusting. other than that there really isn't anything secret in the story as it tells you what to do and where to go.

though if you visit the gf house sometimes there are scenes in the upstairs bathroom. kinda a secret but not really.
I really hope they put some hints about them tou

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Is the kemono not managed by ani himself? Fighting the thoughts to ask about it on discord and potentially jeopardise the whole thing lmao

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Huh, that was a weak update. Barely any new action and puzzles lmao. Hope the next one is better.. but thanks
Aleluyacant

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
complete gallery?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hastly made gallery unlock for [v0.2.12]:

Load "save 2"

Thanks to the developer for easily unlockable gallery!
feddy-bear.gif

P.S.
If you don't have "save 2" in your game, make it and change with current file.

P.S.S.
If you are not very familiar with RPGM games, in other words:
Make a save during game in the second from the top spot and then change the file in "save" directory with the one I gave.

Last edited:

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
I'm little confused by changelog does it fix 3 scenes or add them ? and if it's the later than what are those scenes ?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes