easterling

Jan 5, 2018
I am quite upset with this game right now. I could look past the grammatical errors because it's obvious English is not the dev's first language, but I have been trying to escape the royal dungeon for the past hour and, I'm sorry but no adult game is worth that kind of stress. PLEASE dev, fix this or explain how to escape without getting caught by the guards. I really would like to progress here, but you're making it WAY too difficult.
I think i remember just running past them, you just need to make it to the exit, before they catch up.

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
I think i remember just running past them, you just need to make it to the exit, before they catch up.
I don't know if it's because of the newest update or not but now, when you are placed in the dungeon your running slows down. Even with dash everywhere turned on.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
I don't know if it's because of the newest update or not but now, when you are placed in the dungeon your running slows down. Even with dash everywhere turned on.
What’s so complicated about the palace dungeon?) Everything is easy to run through there, even when the labyrinth was hidden at the beginning, but now it’s generally a matter of minutes...)
It’s generally easy to run through security, you just need to think a little and not run thoughtlessly forward.

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
there is a discord for the game ani doesn't give a set time for releases just a ballpark estimate and he said either end of this week or beginning of next week for update

Reactions: rokrad

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
What’s so complicated about the palace dungeon?) Everything is easy to run through there, even when the labyrinth was hidden at the beginning, but now it’s generally a matter of minutes...)
It’s generally easy to run through security, you just need to think a little and not run thoughtlessly forward.
I spent quite a long time trying to get past the guards in the 3rd part (where there are the three guards moving at the same time behind the columns), and no matter what I tried I could not get past. The MCs dash speed reduces once in the dungeon, and I just can't get past those 3 guards.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
I spent quite a long time trying to get past the guards in the 3rd part (where there are the three guards moving at the same time behind the columns), and no matter what I tried I could not get past. The MCs dash speed reduces once in the dungeon, and I just can't get past those 3 guards.
It's just a matter of timing it right. I failed the first 2 times but i got the timing right on my third try, and haven't failed since.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes