Jul 24, 2021
> "family" in the title
> not blood related

day ruined
Okay this is for legal reasons or patreon reasons i think they mention it once but then continue interacting with eachother like they are blood related so just dont mind the disclaimer and play away

ExsTima

Aug 27, 2022
Male on Futa or Futa on male?
Futa on male, I dug into the files of the new free version, where for some reason the new 2 scenes are cut out, although there is a window in the gallery for one. So, in the game files there are 6 videos and static pictures that should have been used for 2 new scenes with mom.

• Sad
Reactions: Krinkelz

Dukeadrake

Jul 18, 2021
the new update is mentioned as 2.10 where as the free version is mentioned as 2.9. means they probably just cut out the image files for the update, but left the coding.

ExsTima

Aug 27, 2022
the new update is mentioned as 2.10 where as the free version is mentioned as 2.9. means they probably just cut out the image files for the update, but left the coding.
just the same there are videos and pictures for two scenes, but when you enter the mother's bedroom 3 times, the game writes that there are no more scenes on this path

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Futa on male, I dug into the files of the new free version, where for some reason the new 2 scenes are cut out, although there is a window in the gallery for one. So, in the game files there are 6 videos and static pictures that should have been used for 2 new scenes with mom.
Ughhhhh. Thanks though..

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
FutaFamily-2.9Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Why does it not have the 2 new scenes?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Why does it not have the 2 new scenes?
We just re-upload games from the OP links. We don't know why a game has scene, or doesn't have a scene.
If you think that F95 uploaded a version without new scenes, but tagged it as containing them, report the OP and they'll make the changes.

Mar 14, 2018
I'm getting prompted to visit the mines but I can't leave the city. I think the issue is that Elli isn't considered to be in my party right now, but I don't know how to fix it. Is it a bug or am I missing something obvious?
Edit: I had an unfinished sidequest that wasn't mentioned under "Tipps". Oops.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
why does some sex scene kinda dont move at all ?? like the mother and girlfriend sex scene does not move at all why??

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes