Bse

Aug 1, 2019
What i don´t get is Futa so pussy is there. SO why not fuck zoe or the both moms, anal would work to but hey Vanilla NTR... ohh.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Baby of the futa with futa is always be futa.
Technically MC is supposed to futa and will fuck her mom and her girlfriend.

Oct 17, 2019
For people asking for full saves considering this 1 you could have transferred your save from 1 version to the other after 2.6 and 2 this game has multiple paths some with less content than others so asking for a full save will get you no where as something will always be missing because not everything is on one path. P.s the game doesn't even take a half hour to run through especially if you skip the intro part.

Reactions: Redfield5

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yet, it is the MC's intimate acts that ease Zoe's needs, not Elli's, and Zoe's complaint is that she's not supposed to masturbate rather than Elli's presence
This might not be a plot hole, think about it this way, most futa having dicks, are into women, but maybe Zoe is simply into men, so she gets her frustration from the mc, which might also explain why she is so forceful about it.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
What i don´t get is Futa so pussy is there. SO why not fuck zoe or the both moms, anal would work to but hey Vanilla NTR... ohh.
It's not vanilla at all since the MC is getting some, from both his girl, and other futa's.
(Vanilla NTR usually makes the MC such a massive cuck he doesn't even get any)

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
QQ: I did the none ntr route just to try it out, but I noticed (while digging around in the code) there is a hidden ntr start, any idea on how to trigger that. Also for anyone that has MTool all of the gallery is in the item list
Also Also, any idea on how to get pregnant with random npcs?

Last edited:

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
This might not be a plot hole, think about it this way, most futa having dicks, are into women, but maybe Zoe is simply into men, so she gets her frustration from the mc, which might also explain why she is so forceful about it.
And perhaps ours is somewhat feminized) As they wrote in the reviews, maybe he will completely turn into a futa or a girl, it will be interesting, there are generally interesting thoughts there)

Reactions: Vanillafudge

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
That would still make Mom's history lesson false as it would need to be changed to something like

But if there's ever any *gender the futa is attracted to* around, then things change...
Our libido becomes totally uncontrollable, Unable to be sated by anything other than a *gender the futa is attracted to*
And yet she didn't leave room for Futa that are more into men.

As the visit to Sey's house and being sat upon demonstrated, in this universe Futa are the more classic people with both dicks and pussys

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Guys, how to unlock the scene with the princess in the gallery using MTool?
IDK all of the scenes( and i think there are smaller ones thats just text that aren't in the gallery at all,) but the gallery scene for that is the guards one in the item list

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone know how the routes work here? I mean, I heard that there are 3 routes... NTR, NTRS and Pure... How do they work? Because I've played and my mom doesn't get to do anything with my girlfriend if I reject that option. Or is there a time when they do it behind my back? I don't get that

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Does anyone know how the routes work here? I mean, I heard that there are 3 routes... NTR, NTRS and Pure... How do they work? Because I've played and my mom doesn't get to do anything with my girlfriend if I reject that option. Or is there a time when they do it behind my back? I don't get that
It's only NTS( sharing) and pure. No real ntr as of now

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It's only NTS( sharing) and pure. No real ntr as of now
Oh, it's just that I've read a couple of comments that said that it was an ntrs and ntr route, but in the previous update, there wasn't NTR... So I thought it was added in this one

Aug 5, 2017
I know it's heavy NTR but I like to know before going, does your girlfriend get stolen from your mother hidden or is it NTS only?

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
Either

a) there's a plot hole large enough to drive a thousand Futa cocks through
b) Elli's going to be fucking the entire town.

90 percent of the people living here are Futas.

So, all your classmates are in the same boat, and your teachers, all of them have been and will be around Elli even more than the MC's mother is. If Camilla wasn't sexually bent before Elli was born, living under the same roof with her would likely bring out all the perversions, and make her jealously tease the one boy in the village that has Elli's affection.

Every Futa who interacts with Elli on any regular basis is apparently going to need Elli to relieve their sexual desires.

Yet, it is the MC's intimate acts that ease Zoe's needs, not Elli's, and Zoe's complaint is that she's not supposed to masturbate rather than Elli's presence, which make me wonder if at some point we're going to find out that those quotes are bull and just a story Julia and Camilla used to cuckold the MC.

I wouldn't be surprised about Camilla doing that. It would be very fitting for Camilla's character as written so far. It would be very wrong for Julia's character as written so far.
Considering how new the current intro to the game is. I'd assume that it's potentially an oversight. There's a number of possibilities and ways to go about things. I could easily see Camilla lying to everyone involved to attempt to get her way, hoping and praying that revealing the MC as a perv, and getting her best friend involved in fucking her daughter be a gateway to opportunity for herself.. To that end, she'd probably make up whatever it is that she can to get her way.

I think it would be a more interesting approach if it was actually the MC that was driving Julia mad though. And Camilla basically was just trying to explain away her extreme lust in a way that more benefited her. Because after all, if Elli is capable of driving any Futa mad, it would be her Mom that would be far gone the most.. I can't imagine any scenario where this doesn't end up causing complications in the notion that there's no way Camilla wouldn't coerce her own daughter or try and manipulate and pervert her while growing up.. So in my current head canon at least.. The "Females drive Futas into Estrus" thing is BS.

I can't imagine Camilla denying her lust for so long, but I could definitely imagine Julia doing so.

There's already enough signs towards it that could be re-written easily to make it so.. Julia always going to bed with a massive erection.. That most of the girls at school seem to interact with you and not Elli (There's no way that they wouldn't try and date Elli themselves or stop throwing themselves at her daily). While yes, I can understand that the original plot may have wanted and desired for you to lose your girlfriend to lust (And I still think that should be a major option). Some of the logic being applied currently is a bit immersion breaking, but could easily be fixed in more fun ways than doing away with it altogether

I do agree with you that it's a bit of a plothole in other ways as well, because like you said.. She's been around your classmates a lot as well, but even still, it seems like most of them have a higher interest in you than her.. Or ignore her entirely (At least in the beginning). Which actually routes back to my original idea, it would be interesting to find out that it was instead the MC that was the trigger.

Maybe it's just me, I don't mind NTR of any variety, but I just think it stands to be a lot more fun and interesting with routes and paths for both the girlfriend and the MC to end up being corrupted.. And Vanilla NTR can be rather boring to me sometimes.. Not that this is vanilla, I'm just saying there's a lot more spices that can be added to this dish

Last edited:

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
what happens if i dont want to share her with mom ?
You start on the Non-NTR route/path. Unsure if you can't still lose her afterwards, but your mom basically tries to find other ways to cope and you delve straight into the adventure before you even get a chance to deflower your girlfriend.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes