Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks, that was a hot update. I like the whole size comparison aspect and that MC is screwed either way in the threesome part cause his Mom is twice his size. Pretty hot. Hopefully soon we'll get the GF getting less interested in MC sexually because the size and going on her own to get fucked by futas

Reactions: Vanillafudge

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Thanks, that was a hot update. I like the whole size comparison aspect and that MC is screwed either way in the threesome part cause his Mom is twice his size. Pretty hot. Hopefully soon we'll get the GF getting less interested in MC sexually because the size and going on her own to get fucked by futas
I can't seem to find this scene? What did you do to get it?

Oct 17, 2019
I can't seem to find this scene? What did you do to get it?
the scenes are separated depending on if after the 1st time julia has sex with the gf. you go to the kitchen talk to to her and if you asked her to join you get the threesomes and the reapetable 3 someone. if not you get the night reapeatable sex solo and if you went no ntr at all you get the undertable handjob

Reactions: Pixiew

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
should this game be netorare. why giving a option to let the mc to pick. it not really ntr if the mc let them. the quest can't be started. until the mc talk to girlfriend mom and pick the first option. the quest can't go nowhere without talking to her.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
Because this is not quite NTR, it is also NTS, along with the fact that there is a normal way, and besides, the author himself decides to give the MC a choice or not. Who is there for you and what he owes, it's only in your head, and the game doesn't owe anything to anyone, especially to you.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
talk to zoe at school for them
Multiple times?
Talk to her in the morning as she circles her chair and all I get is that she didn't do her homework, no options for further engagement.
Talk to her in the bathroom during break time and all I get is that she's exhausted "Phu..... training every day can get quite exhausting..." "But dad said i need to put in as much effort as possible if I want to become a proper Smith." from all the training, no options for further engagement.
MC's thought at beginning of break was to find Sandy, and said he saw her ".... There's Sandy over there ...." when he entered the bathroom, but Sandy is not there, only Zoe and Nilo.

Found sparkling teacher's book clicked it and said to re-roll, got Zoe in classroom with ! above her head, and Sey with a ! above her head s triggered both of those. tried that several more times but didn't figure out Sandy.

Last edited:

KENTOTHECHIMEREON

Nov 9, 2021
Multiple times?
Talk to her in the morning as she circles her chair and all I get is that she didn't do her homework, no options for further engagement.
Talk to her in the bathroom during break time and all I get is that she's exhausted "Phu..... training every day can get quite exhausting..." "But dad said i need to put in as much effort as possible if I want to become a proper Smith." from all the training, no options for further engagement.
MC's thought at beginning of break was to find Sandy, and said he saw her ".... There's Sandy over there ...." when he entered the bathroom, but Sandy is not there, only Zoe and Nilo.

Found sparkling teacher's book clicked it and said to re-roll, got Zoe in classroom with ! above her head, and Sey with a ! above her head s triggered both of those. tried that several more times but didn't figure out Sandy.
You need to have piss content on for Sandy and Sandy will be in the 1st floor restroom and Zoe will be in the building behind the school

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
You need to have piss content on for Sandy and Sandy will be in the 1st floor restroom and Zoe will be in the building behind the school
So, even though I have piss content turned off it'll still try to trigger that path?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Either

a) there's a plot hole large enough to drive a thousand Futa cocks through
b) Elli's going to be fucking the entire town.

90% of the people living here are Futas.
You see, the sex drive of a Futanari is much higher in comparison to that of a Man.
And though difficult, most of the time we can sort it out ourselves.
But if there's ever any women around, then things change...
Our libido becomes totally uncontrollable, Unable to be sated by anything other than a woman
90 percent of the people living here are Futas.

Like I said, Elli is the only woman around, And if you're going to be dating her, then she'll be around me even more..
So, all your classmates are in the same boat, and your teachers, all of them have been and will be around Elli even more than the MC's mother is. If Camilla wasn't sexually bent before Elli was born, living under the same roof with her would likely bring out all the perversions, and make her jealously tease the one boy in the village that has Elli's affection.

Every Futa who interacts with Elli on any regular basis is apparently going to need Elli to relieve their sexual desires.

Yet, it is the MC's intimate acts that ease Zoe's needs, not Elli's, and Zoe's complaint is that she's not supposed to masturbate rather than Elli's presence, which make me wonder if at some point we're going to find out that those quotes are bull and just a story Julia and Camilla used to cuckold the MC.

I wouldn't be surprised about Camilla doing that. It would be very fitting for Camilla's character as written so far. It would be very wrong for Julia's character as written so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Khao

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Older saves don't work with the new version right? I copy pasted the folder but it doesn't work. Seems like older saves were rmmzsave and new ones rpgsave

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes