Oct 17, 2019
Is there any full netorare / cheating route or planned? I thought about telling my GF to stop have sex with my mom but then she completely stopped fucking her. Thought she will fuck her without my notice.
Ntr route is the only one being worked on if you choose to back out of it you lose out on all the available sences

NexusEv

May 22, 2021
Does anyone have the save file for the NTR path till the current version. Coz whenever I try to do it I miss out on a few scenes and it's annoying as hell trying to complete the castle part again again just to get 1 scene(Specifically CamillaxGF and GuardsXGF).

etrope

Apr 25, 2023
Anyone have an idea if there are stock hentai animations you can buy like the one in this game?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
does Camilla ever fuck the gf with a condom? where i'm at right now, where i need to head to the cave after getting silver, all camilla do is cunnilingus. yet during the day she talks about not wanting to continue using a condom despite not fucking her yet

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Screenshot (183).png Screenshot (184).png Screenshot (185).png
What are the scenes i'm missing? I think the one on the last pic might be the threesome i accidentally refused as i can't talk to the mc's mom about it anymore

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 2781809 View attachment 2781811 View attachment 2781812
What are the scenes i'm missing? I think the one on the last pic might be the threesome i accidentally refused as i can't talk to the mc's mom about it anymore
Your missing stuff involving Zoe and because you didn't say you would join your mom and your gf in a threesome you locked yourself out of some sences also fyi you can click on the blank scenes to get hints in how to get them

Oct 17, 2019
does Camilla ever fuck the gf with a condom? where i'm at right now, where i need to head to the cave after getting silver, all camilla do is cunnilingus. yet during the day she talks about not wanting to continue using a condom despite not fucking her yet
No Camilla doesn't have sex with your gf with a condom after got silver rank talk to her again the next day and she will ask to have sex with her raw

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
if i say not about my mom fuck my girlfriend and i not fuck my girlfriend or any futa,will futas fuck my girlfriend?,there are a way of get lust in my girlfriend if my mother not fuck her and i not fuck futas?
I'm thinking of hidden ntr, where the protagonist doesn't know that his girlfriend is being fucked, if his mother tells him and he accepts, it loses grace for my taste, the protagonist is simply stupid because he knows and says yes, that's why I wonder if you can get NTR by telling your mom not to fuck your girlfriend.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
if i say not about my mom fuck my girlfriend and i not fuck my girlfriend or any futa,will futas fuck my girlfriend?,there are a way of get lust in my girlfriend if my mother not fuck her and i not fuck futas?
I'm thinking of hidden ntr, where the protagonist doesn't know that his girlfriend is being fucked, if his mother tells him and he accepts, it loses grace for my taste, the protagonist is simply stupid because he knows and says yes, that's why I wonder if you can get NTR by telling your mom not to fuck your girlfriend.
No the whole game right now is what's called swinger stage your gf's mom and your mom will not off screen fuck your girlfriend in this game.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have a question... If I choose not to lend my gf to mom... Then the NTR can still happen? (i mean, they doing it behind mc's back or something) or the ntr only happens if I choose to help mom?

Oct 17, 2019
I have a question... If I choose not to lend my gf to mom... Then the NTR can still happen? (i mean, they doing it behind mc's back or something) or the ntr only happens if I choose to help mom?
Game only has nts stuff there's no true ntr in this game the dev has plans for that at a later date but wants to get 1 route done at a time

Jun 20, 2021
Im stuck at zoe quest. how to enter the courtyard,

I read one comment said I can enter trough gap on south west during break time, butI cant exit theschool during break time. and I cant acces the courtyaard through the gap.

is there any guide about it?or any photo where the gap please, maybe I missit

Oct 17, 2019
Im stuck at zoe quest. how to enter the courtyard,

I read one comment said I can enter trough gap on south west during break time, butI cant exit theschool during break time. and I cant acces the courtyaard through the gap.

is there any guide about it?or any photo where the gap please, maybe I missit
The school courtyard is the door next to your classroom

Reactions: kaban666serval
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes