Reb_9103

Oct 6, 2021
Guys I think I ran into a wall. I reached the point where MC gf is pregnant but I cannot continue to do silver tier quest in Guild. The Tipps are telling me to go in guild but then it tells me that I cannot (We are doing something else). Can someone help?
If you're still stuck you can go back to the hospital and talk to the person at the desk there you can make her give birth also some other stuff

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Futa Family v2.8
PC:

Patch Notes:
Update for Camilla x GF with two scenes.

1 scene when you go to Camilla in NTR route after unlocking preggo stuff. (getting guild rank silver)

1 scene repeable when you bring gf to her room afterwards.

also added her 3 children for the preggo stuff, just as I said i would.

Forgot if I did anything else I hope it wasn't important , anyway have fun!

Thx for your support^^

Feb 26, 2020

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
The new scenes, and more particularly the creampie eating, are honestly the best as of yet. A shame that the number of scenes increases so slowly while being unnecessarily split between 2 routes. Felt like it took forever just to have the MC have some contact/submission to one of the two moms, and only indirectly at that.

Hypothetical

Jan 26, 2018
The new scenes, and more particularly the creampie eating, are honestly the best as of yet. A shame that the number of scenes increases so slowly while being unnecessarily split between 2 routes. Felt like it took forever just to have the MC have some contact/submission to one of the two moms, and only indirectly at that.
Eh, I wouldn’t frame it so negative. I’m just glad he’s back to doing what we all thought we’d be getting. Hopefully he keeps it up.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes