CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I need help. I threw the 3 switches in the dungeon, but, I can't find my way to the exit. Does somebody have a map with the pattern to the exit? I am ready to delete this game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
While in the dungeon, you can go to the "tips" and use the "light" to see H scenes with the girlfriend.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
I don't know what this is, but I tried to open it with "work" and it just looks like code. I can't read it. It doesn't help me.
right click the file and all the options u could do should appear click saved linked content as and u will be good brother

• Hey there
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
right click the file and all the options u could do should appear click saved linked content as and u will be good brother
Ok, I right-clicked your file, and I saved it. I unpacked it, I opened it, I used Word to view and all I got was jibberish. If you can, give me step-by-step instructions. I also right-clicked it and used "inspect", it gave me something "readable", but I still wasn't able to make heads or tales out of it. It's a pure fact, I am not as smart as some of you guys.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If somebody can show the dungeon map with a line showing the pattern to get out of there, that would be awesome. If I could do it, I would and post it for you guys, but, I can't.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
So I've read there are 3 routes to this game the vanilla route where you don't share the GF the netorase route and the netorare route. I'm okay vanilla stuff and netorase stuff but I have some questions. Is the netorase route actually netorase? I've noticed a lot of games that include a sharing/swinging route are actually just consenting netorare. What I mean is the the relationship is full of humiliation, spite, the MC is just there to be a punching bag and of course has a teeny tiny dick thats the stuff I hate about netorare so I don't like to see it in the sharing route. If the MC is in a loving relationship where no one gets hurt and the MC maintains a healthy sexual relationship with his partner where he is still seen as a sexual equal I am okay with it. None of that big dick-kun is so much better than MC crap. so whats the verdict should I just skip this? cause I won't play it for just the vanilla route which is probably less than a third of the total game.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What I want to know is if the MC is ok with his GF getting pregnant by his futa mother and his GF's futa mother? And does he know that they dont use rubbers when fucking her pussy?

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
So I've read there are 3 routes to this game the vanilla route where you don't share the GF the netorase route and the netorare route. I'm okay vanilla stuff and netorase stuff but I have some questions. Is the netorase route actually netorase? I've noticed a lot of games that include a sharing/swinging route are actually just consenting netorare. What I mean is the the relationship is full of humiliation, spite, the MC is just there to be a punching bag and of course has a teeny tiny dick thats the stuff I hate about netorare so I don't like to see it in the sharing route. If the MC is in a loving relationship where no one gets hurt and the MC maintains a healthy sexual relationship with his partner where he is still seen as a sexual equal I am okay with it. None of that big dick-kun is so much better than MC crap. so whats the verdict should I just skip this? cause I won't play it for just the vanilla route which is probably less than a third of the total game.

This is because they do not understand the difference between Netorare and Netorase. Netorase/Sharing is when you share your girlfriend/wife with others and even initiate such relationships, not when you give her a free ticket to fuck with others without you. Most likely, many people were banned in Google and they cannot find a description for these words and they do not know the difference.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Welp I answered my own questions, I downloaded a full save and watched couple scenes before deciding if I wanted to play or not, if anyone has similar tastes to me you should probably skip this one. Its not as bad as most games like this but there is still humiliation even if it seems unintentional/not done out of spite. The MC and GF still seem to love each other. The biggest problem for me is that the MC is by no means a sexual equal the GF seems to view sex with him as cute rather than enjoyable or passionate she definitely seems to enjoy sex with others way more than the MC. In the scenes that I saw he couldn't even get her to cum and of course he has the smallest dick in town (sigh).

too bad the characters are all hot I could have enjoyed this if the MC was a little less of a bitch boy and/or upped his sexual game. If you don't care about the things I mentioned then go for it you'll probably love it. oh well moving on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Another futa game where the male protagonist doesn't get any consideration. I was hoping to get some nice male on futa action, but it won't be there. There is an option to block the futa on male content, but it's like a trap since futa on male action is still available after activating it. Very disappointing. There are also a few other bugs, especially in school.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Another futa game where the male protagonist doesn't get any consideration. I was hoping to get some nice male on futa action, but it won't be there. There is an option to block the futa on male content, but it's like a trap since futa on male action is still available after activating it. Very disappointing. There are also a few other bugs, especially in school.
Well it's an NTR game like you're supposed to play as a cuckold with a mini cock, what to do what is now the renaissance of NTR shit (by shit I mean copying all the clichés of the NTR genre). Read the comments on this forum how everyone is delighted with another NTR garbage where the plot and events are like in all previous NTR games, then you understand that people have no idea what a good game is. Even in vanilla harem games there is no such idiocy as in NTR games.

Feb 7, 2018
Well it's an NTR game like you're supposed to play as a cuckold with a mini cock, what to do what is now the renaissance of NTR shit (by shit I mean copying all the clichés of the NTR genre). Read the comments on this forum how everyone is delighted with another NTR garbage where the plot and events are like in all previous NTR games, then you understand that people have no idea what a good game is. Even in vanilla harem games there is no such idiocy as in NTR games.
....vanilla harem games are the most cliche genre of all, and it's not even a competition.

Now, if you are trying to say that the NTR genre tends to be formulaic? Well, yes, that's true. It is.

The thing is that THIS game doesn't follow the NTR formula much if at all. Because, and this might blow your mind, FUTAs usually aren't part of the formula.

Unless you are trying to say that it's cliche for the NTR genre to have girls sleeping with someone other than the MC. Which is like saying that harem games are cliche because the MC doesn't end in a monogamous relationship.

ExsTima

Aug 27, 2022
is ntr game a good game?

Значок Проверено сообществом

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes