bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018
Where I can find the hospital in the game and when I can read/see the "pregnant system" explanation?

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the only thing i hated about this game. every time redownloading for a new version. you got to start over. question where does mc gf disappear to. i don't see her after school or during school break.

Reactions: YuriiH
Feb 26, 2020
How I can make the FMC pregnant? Only with the MC or she can be impregnated by another character?
"Pregnancy system" is a new feature in the game, right now the MC is the only one capable of knock ellie up!!

Have sex with Ellie at night (do it 3-4 times)
Next morning ellie will call you to give you the good news

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Did I screw myself to not get screwed? I skipped taking Ellie's virginity, and I'm looking for any futa to do stuff to MC, but I think I am somehow forever alone. How do I get the MC involved with the futa (yes, I know MC is the bottom, I prefer that. Can't seem to trigger or find anything though)

Dukeadrake

Jul 18, 2021
Did I screw myself to not get screwed? I skipped taking Ellie's virginity, and I'm looking for any futa to do stuff to MC, but I think I am somehow forever alone. How do I get the MC involved with the futa (yes, I know MC is the bottom, I prefer that. Can't seem to trigger or find anything though)
right now the moms don't really do anything to MC, just Elli. any futa on male comes from the classmates, and really on Zoe the green haired one atm. first make sure futa on male is turned on in the mc bedroom, the circle light on the closet. then agree to help zoe during her class early on, during school you can have a scene blowing her in the gym(1), when it's raining at night go to her blacksmith and she's gonna fuck you(2), and there is a scene when not raining where she gets a handie(3).

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
right now the moms don't really do anything to MC, just Elli. any futa on male comes from the classmates, and really on Zoe the green haired one atm. first make sure futa on male is turned on in the mc bedroom, the circle light on the closet. then agree to help zoe during her class early on, during school you can have a scene blowing her in the gym(1), when it's raining at night go to her blacksmith and she's gonna fuck you(2), and there is a scene when not raining where she gets a handie(3).
Yeah, I had it on, but was looking for Moms stuff I guess. Thanks for letting me know! It's only one person so far, that kinda sucks, but I can be hopeful for the future I guess.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFamily-2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
gf mom in the beginning. i think they remove it. i try to refuse her plan. she always said you think about it and i try the next day. she start over again, until i say yes and then she say i knew you a pev.

Apr 7, 2023
Can't wait until this game gets more content and you get to watch the GF get knocked up in front of the MC while some other futa pins down and fucks the MC and everyone mocks and teases the MC, but everything ends well because the GF cuddles with the MC at the end saying she loves the MC (at high corruption she will stop saying she loves the MC and imply she just loves teasing and humiliating him instead)

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I see in the new update the GF can get pregnant by MC, can the futa mom get GF pregnant instead or maybe that will be a later update?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes