jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
He should rename the game from Futa Family to Futa Kingdom since the scope of the game has clearly grown beyond that of the two moms and the MC. Was really hoping for the mom to be the first to fuck the girlfriend raw and creampie her and get her pregnant but instead we get side characters we barely know for a patch fuck her raw first. As of right now I'm disappointed and feel like the game is a mess story-wise and growing beyond what the initial concept was.

Reactions: Hypothetical
Oct 17, 2019
Too many people asking for too many kinks
He should rename the game from Futa Family to Futa Kingdom since the scope of the game has clearly grown beyond that of the two moms and the MC. Was really hoping for the mom to be the first to fuck the girlfriend raw and creampie her and get her pregnant but instead we get side characters we barely know for a patch fuck her raw first. As of right now I'm disappointed and feel like the game is a mess story-wise and growing beyond what the initial concept was.
Too many people asking for too many kinks to get fulfilled= bad game

Reactions: Psion
Oct 17, 2019
This is the problem of many money hungry developers, they try to please everyone and in the end they can't even complete the game.
Ani isn't money hungry though the fans are the problem too most of the people on this site especially keep asking for the games to keep having their special kink to get fulfilled by the dev and put out 1 dime to support the game

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Ani isn't money hungry though the fans are the problem too most of the people on this site especially keep asking for the games to keep having their special kink to get fulfilled by the dev and put out 1 dime to support the game
If he is not interested in money, then why does he do what his Patreons ask him to? I do not support such developers who listen to their Patreons how to make a game, it is already clear that everything is for the sake of money and such projects have not been completed for years or abandoned at all. A good project is when the developer himself knows what to do and does not try to please everyone. A good product will always pay off.

Reactions: Toushiro
Oct 17, 2019
If he is not interested in money, then why does he do what his Patreons ask him to? I do not support such developers who listen to their Patreons how to make a game, it is already clear that everything is for the sake of money and such projects have not been completed for years or abandoned at all. A good project is when the developer himself knows what to do and does not try to please everyone. A good product will always pay off.
How did you get not interested in money and twist it into demanding for money you forget Patreon is a donation site and you also forget people be posting the game up here free anyway so does that matter anymore? I'm talking about helping an artist make something then people like you turning it into something you want it to be. That's like expecting someone to make a game for free and then going fuck you I said this is project sucks because it's not aimed at what I want how selfish is that

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
It might come across that way, but it's not 100% true most things that have happened in the game the dev wanted to do. It just might not be in the order that the dev had planned to do them in.
The dev even cut planned and fully made scenes that the paying members wanted in the game even after the members asked for them to stay.

It might seem like the supporter base is running the show but this is not the case, it's more the dev has 100 ideas and does not know how to progress them in the more structured way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TotallyNotFappin
Oct 17, 2019
And that's what I'm saying all of this in the end is the devs Idea and what they want to do but in this case mostly form this site so many people going why doesn't this game have this or that , something I want but not so much as a thanks

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
It might seem like the supporter base is running the show but this is not the case, it's more the dev has 100 ideas and does not know how to progress them in the more structured way.
Because first you need to make a clear plan for how the project will develop from start to finish, without a plan it's a waste of time.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
How did you get not interested in money and twist it into demanding for money you forget Patreon is a donation site and you also forget people be posting the game up here free anyway so does that matter anymore? I'm talking about helping an artist make something then people like you turning it into something you want it to be. That's like expecting someone to make a game for free and then going fuck you I said this is project sucks because it's not aimed at what I want how selfish is that
I did not demand anything from the developer, firstly, secondly, they share their projects here only for free advertising. Calm down, don't be so aggressive.

• Angry
Reactions: Someone name dood
Oct 17, 2019
I did not demand anything from the developer, firstly, secondly, they share their projects here only for free advertising. Calm down, don't be so aggressive.
So your gonna ignore every comment in here saying this game NEEDS this or this game should have that stop deflecting dev only ever posted it the 1st time you forget this site has uploaders that get the game in repost the links. Man your blind

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Does Elly get fucked in her ass in this game too?
She has once if lose to a certain monster but it was a mini scene. I think it will happen more at some point given 95%+ of the town and monsters have a dick and they all want to have fun with both Elly and the MC. But the main focus for now it would seem is breeding the town.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
She has once if lose to a certain monster but it was a mini scene. I think it will happen more at some point given 95%+ of the town and monsters have a dick and they all want to have fun with both Elly and the MC. But the main focus for now it would seem is breeding the town.
Breeding the town. So it might not just be Elly you breed it could be the other girls of the town?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Breeding the town. So it might not just be Elly you breed it could be the other girls of the town?
It's possible but at this stage it's not there. So far all MCxFuta scenes are the futa doing the male, not the male doing a futa.
The GF on the other hand well anything is possible at this stage but the way the system is setup she is going to have kids with a lot of people pending on what path you take.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It's possible but at this stage it's not there. So far all MCxFuta scenes are the futa doing the male, not the male doing a futa.
The GF on the other hand well anything is possible at this stage but the way the system is setup she is going to have kids with a lot of people pending on what path you take.
Nice

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes