Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Great start. I hope the dev will continue to develop it, it has a lot of promise in the long term.

Apr 7, 2023
Everyone will breed the girlfriend (Eli), including monsters, Ani will add little by little. You should follow the game discord to be up to date.
>including monsters
YES

I would really love to see some corruption elements where she starts getting horny in combat when fighting the doggy girls, WGFD!

Oct 17, 2019
So I did a more thorough check to see if there's anything extra in this update and 1 thing I think everyone will be happy about is that YES you can keep your save and transfer it FINALLY no more starting over from the start. Next about the pregnancy system you activate it by having sex with your gf after the last update when she has sex with you again that next night she will call you in the morning and panic about what to do. You are told by Camilla that the leisure district has a hospital ( outta nowhere another area added) the doctor will speed up the pregnancy to have her at 9 months in a day you then can do the 2nd sex scene added eating her out while pregnant. Go to the hospital the next day and ask for her to give birth (gf will tell you there is 9 to 1 chance the baby will be a futa) so yes that futa DNA in both MC's is strong. However during the 1st birth you can let the mc believe it's his kid or get a DNA test (I did and said 2% chance he was the father so the rape pregnancy went through) I re did it again without anyone interfering and the baby was the mc 100% here is the sad part you do not get to decide on if you keep or put the kid up for adoption your just forced to do it and get paid the same amount for a copper mission. With that out the way enjoy p.s the hospital lets you buy pills that prevents and make sures she gets pregnant

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
i remember playing the game and you (MC) is talking to a girl in school, she asks you to go to her house. You go and explore her house but shes not there. You then read a not saying she's in the basement. You go down and then something happens , I think she has a cock and she fucks you or someone else fucks you. Can anyone confirm this?

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
i remember playing the game and you (MC) is talking to a girl in school, she asks you to go to her house. You go and explore her house but shes not there. You then read a not saying she's in the basement. You go down and then something happens , I think she has a cock and she fucks you or someone else fucks you. Can anyone confirm this?
No, she sits on his face mock him for having a small dick and give him a handjob. Or if you reject her, she lock him up and pee on him, that's a game over.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes