EliteXcross

Sep 11, 2021
Found a bug. Entered GF house after mom and gf talked in kitchen and gf ran out. Went to gf house and now i cannot leave the house

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Can't wait until this game gets more content and you get to watch the GF get knocked up in front of the MC while some other futa pins down and fucks the MC and everyone mocks and teases the MC, but everything ends well because the GF cuddles with the MC at the end saying she loves the MC (at high corruption she will stop saying she loves the MC and imply she just loves teasing and humiliating him instead)
Honestly, with the way the lore is setup, I want something similar. Like The GF is prime and everyone wants her, but the MC is also used a lot in terms of being like an onahole and just there. Like nothing he does compares to how well the GF turns them on, but at the same time, she eventually also will like watching him get railed and seeing the difference of how he's treated like a cum rag vs her who desired and wanted. In turn she can also make him feel "loved", but at the same time from a sense of superiority. I dunno if I am explaining it well :S

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34

bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018
"Pregnancy system" is a new feature in the game, right now the MC is the only one capable of knock ellie up!!

Have sex with Ellie at night (do it 3-4 times)
Next morning ellie will call you to give you the good news
Thanks and I don't know why H-games creators do this to games, if someone does an NTR H-Game first of all whatever happens to the FMC it must be caused by another man or monster or futa in this case, the MC should be the last to do whatever with the FMC... When I watch "Demo" in a game and see "First and ONLY scene in the demo with the MC" and NOT with another man or whoever. .. I leave the game until I see a REAL NTR scene (if I play an NTR game I want to see NTR SCENES to see FMCxMC scenes I better go and play a vanilla game...)

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Thanks and I don't know why H-games creators do this to games, if someone does an NTR H-Game first of all whatever happens to the FMC it must be caused by another man or monster or futa in this case, the MC should be the last to do whatever with the FMC... When I watch "Demo" in a game and see "First and ONLY scene in the demo with the MC" and NOT with another man or whoever. .. I leave the game until I see a REAL NTR scene (if I play an NTR game I want to see NTR SCENES to see FMCxMC scenes I better go and play a vanilla game...)
Pending on your options, the first to knock her up is not the MC and it pissed a lot of paying supporters off as they wanted the MC to be the first or the MC's mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also for story building content the MC and GF/Wife having sex first then the breakdown of the female gives that added element of cheating, where doing it with someone else first it removes that story build up. It makes the cheating more authentic. Not every NTR game needs to be balls deep into cheating on the first scene.

bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018
Pending on your options, the first to knock her up is not the MC and it pissed a lot of paying supporters off as they wanted the MC to be the first or the MC's mother.
Also for story building content the MC and GF/Wife having sex first then the breakdown of the female gives that added element of cheating, where doing it with someone else first it removes that story build up. It makes the cheating more authentic. Not every NTR game needs to be balls deep into cheating on the first scene.
Like I said "Another mand/Monster/Futa" in this case the futa need be the FMC baby's mother, the futa can be the MC mother or the FMC mother but I prefere a futa first the MC 2nd or 3rd (Maybe both futa mothers be 1st and 2nd)

As to "the futa princess and the guard" the futa princess maybe can be the first mother too but the guard... I don't like he like the first father, this is a Futa game but first than nothing is a NTR (Netorare) game, the NTR scenes need be behind the boyfriends back, if he know's what are happening every moment and are agree with every situation is a NTR (Netorase) game and isn't the case, the "Netorare component" it implies every scene or the big amount of scenes will be behind the boyfriend's back. I hope in the future updates the FMC start to search more "fun" withouth her boyfriend's consent and start the corruption of her too (Another part of a Netorare game, the girlfriend/wife being corrupted by the lust with every sex scene)

Reactions: 1Teddy1

bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018
And I know the paying supporters opinion is important for the developer and is important for a good development of the game with a good feedback between the developer and his community but if the developer want the futa princess be the first "mother/father", is his game and he can do what he want with it, whether paying users want to or not.

Tenz08

Oct 29, 2018
It's driving me crazy but i just want to ask if what are those white things on the screen?
(i tried it in joiplay by the way)

Screenshot_20230616_144320_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20230616_144309_JoiPlay.jpg

lubering

Sep 12, 2022

Go to Japanese paysites and buy NTR games there that have exactly the same plot. NTR games have been in hell for a long time, they do not change and are bored with their repetition and are deprived of a choice of actions. Here you have at least some choice of actions, although I would more prescribe the beginning for the main characters, otherwise the events happened too abruptly, I would like to see how mom seduces Ellie little by little (I have a lot of ideas how this could be done). Maybe in the near future I will deign to learn how to make games at least on RenPy or maybe I will find someone who will do it and I will write a script and characters where there will be a lot of choice of events and not the linear shit that 99% of NTR games offer.

Reactions: Soichy
Aug 27, 2020
don't know if bug or i did something wrong,starting the game after class inside of guild nothing happened, got out, and it looks like i need to be inside again

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I tried playing a bit as the description sounded interesting and thought there would be a path for maybe everyone to get proper action.

For example, i expected after the mum scenes, the MC would get some action but for 2 nights in a row, he got ditched. That kinda sucked so I don't feel like this game is gonna be for me as i was hoping for a nice balance.

It seems to me either you deny ur fam fully or you get fully cucked and i'm not really into that.

Reactions: Ale3
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes