Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
In fact, the MC will not be able to be a virgin, at least they will fuck him himself)) So, on all existing routes, the MC will not be a virgin, in one case or another, no matter how much you wish him such harm)

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Either

a) there's a plot hole large enough to drive a thousand Futa cocks through
b) Elli's going to be fucking the entire town.

Honestly (and I mean no offense to the dev) with the writing having so many mistakes it can be hard to fully understand at times so I've done a lot of assuming and I assume that the female lust thing triggers after puberty which is why the lust things are just starting now. Which is supported by the fact that the start of the story is getting cleared to start adventuring due to coming of age.

Also, I fully expect, hope, and can't wait for b) to happen things are already pretty much setup to do so.

Sabanko

Apr 15, 2020
Needs to have the Rape tag added being real.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That shit made me lose my mind
Fuck all this games with small penis heroes. Why can't there be a decent femdom/futadom/futa nts games where MC is not a useless worm existing only to be humiliated?

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
That shit made me lose my mind
Fuck all this games with small penis heroes. Why can't there be a decent femdom/futadom/futa nts games where MC is not a useless worm existing only to be humiliated?
i would also like to ask to just put some Agreement Option and not get the girlfriend get a force event or just the gamer creator like being force like a who likes pain?

Reactions: Choo-choo
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes