dr.pervet

Apr 6, 2018
This developer really needs to fix the lag in the dungeon because i am not gonna lie it's unplayable

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
This developer really needs to fix the lag in the dungeon because i am not gonna lie it's unplayable
yes and also the Sex events kinda stop or dont move at all ic tried to replay it until 5x yet it wont move at all :3 allmost half of event wont move from what i play

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
There is an update on Itch.io with 2 futa x male scenes one is at night with Julia and the other is when you're defeated during a guild quest. I don't know what's the full content of the 2.10 update but at least there is that.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
There is an update on Itch.io with 2 futa x male scenes one is at night with Julia and the other is when you're defeated during a guild quest. I don't know what's the full content of the 2.10 update but at least there is that.
Full update is over on Kemono Spoiler below is the changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Desan3

Reb_9103

Oct 6, 2021
ayo it says you can use far sight in the changelog when you go to Julia's room with your GF but I'm just getting a message... just wanted to ask whether it is a problem or I'm just being stupid
Screenshot (91).png

Reactions: Desan3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The new update says, 2.10 and the current version says 2.9. Shouldn't it be 3.0? Is this just a fix and is supposed to be merged with the 2.9 version?
Just opened the new version 2.10 and found my saves are all wiped out. Ugh!!!
I managed to move my save folder from the 2.9 version to the 2.10 version and I got my saves back.

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
ill wait for more update. i wonder did they fix the choose option where you need to talk to ur girlfriend mom and she give the option to yes or no because if u say yes she be happy and call u a pev for letting have fun with her. but if u say no, nothing will happen and u wont get anywhere, until u say yes. so how is it ntr, when u letting them to have fun.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I took girlfriends virginity, but she still thinks she's a virgin when Julia takes her. I don't think the MC is *that* small, and also it irks me because I have been wondering if events changed this time around vs if you did or didn't take her virginity, and since its exactly the same as if you didn't take her virginity, I am unsure if its a bug or what now.

Do you get thrown out of the room/unable to watch no matter what (also that's stupid if you've been on board and lusting after Julia as well the whole time)

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Like someone mentioned a bit before, it seems like I can't get the mom x gf repeatable scenes from the far sight, even though it is supposed to allow seeing some sort of scene based on the latest changelog

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
there use to be a modded room for all the scenes for the game in the room that had all the taken out scenes but it not updated anymore would love to see it updated for people who want to see all the scenes without making different saves in fact there should be a mod section for this game in here as long as you not taking credit for the original game and the mods are seprate from the game download and are not charging for them

Reactions: CorlWheezer

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
ani has also given links to the charcter cards in his discord if anyone wants to mess around with them

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
I am quite upset with this game right now. I could look past the grammatical errors because it's obvious English is not the dev's first language, but I have been trying to escape the royal dungeon for the past hour and, I'm sorry but no adult game is worth that kind of stress. PLEASE dev, fix this or explain how to escape without getting caught by the guards. I really would like to progress here, but you're making it WAY too difficult.

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
I am quite upset with this game right now. I could look past the grammatical errors because it's obvious English is not the dev's first language, but I have been trying to escape the royal dungeon for the past hour and, I'm sorry but no adult game is worth that kind of stress. PLEASE dev, fix this or explain how to escape without getting caught by the guards. I really would like to progress here, but you're making it WAY too difficult.
If you're talking about the very last room with the guards looking down the lanes.. You're better off waiting for them to come closer to your side and just running through. The sight on them has been buggy for a long while now. They'll just spot you every time in my experience no matter where you stand. Potentially a bug.. Maybe intended.. hard to say.

Reactions: mikedncn
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes