wartoy

Oct 10, 2020
I played an early version and stopped there just to wait till its finished but I'm kinda curious about what is planned for this game?
Like futa mom route ? Gf mom route ? I know we have all these classmates who have scenes so are these gonna be routes or just like a few scenes per char? Also saw people talking about ntr route is that actually planned or are people just wanting it? Right now i only know of netorase path and just you and gf path.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Do we have an ETA on the Netorare path? Netorase doesn't do it for me.
Developer has said that he's going to finish the Netorase path before even starting the Netorare path because there's going to be a lot of additional sprites. I'm guessing you've got a while, lol. That being said, other than the sprites, the Netorare path should be quick considering the other parts of the game (mainly the Adventuring) should be done by that point (the non-lewd stuff, that is).

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
nooo my saves are gone
what happend?

all those spiders / goblins missions were so tedious. And now I have to do it all over again ?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Not sure what to do next in this game. I see a few people mentioning ranking up and a "castle" but I haven't seen that yet. I'm at Silver rank, did the Silver quests and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but have no idea how to progress. Asking the guild about the main quest tells me to check the hints.

Help?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
nooo my saves are gone
what happend?

all those spiders / goblins missions were so tedious. And now I have to do it all over again ?
Since this is RPGmaker, the saves are stored in one of the subfolders with the game files. If you cleared out the whole folder when you updated your game, you might've accidentally deleted your saves.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Since this is RPGmaker, the saves are stored in one of the subfolders with the game files. If you cleared out the whole folder when you updated your game, you might've accidentally deleted your saves.
I copied and pasted my save in the new version inside the save files of the game and it does not work. It does not appear ingame

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Anyone have a save? Every save i download here doesn't have the config or global file so they don't work

Feb 26, 2020
where you find it? or is it a thing to be found during the night?
Edit: NVM you finds the doll at the grave at the back of the MC's house on a rainy night
I always thought this dialogue with julia didn't add up but after the "Quest" We can say the "Little Sister" was a ghost all this time? the only thing i don't know is what happen after the "Little" Sister's room / "Home Basement" - get like this ... is there something else to do?

Feb 26, 2020
Not sure what to do next in this game. I see a few people mentioning ranking up and a "castle" but I haven't seen that yet. I'm at Silver rank, did the Silver quests and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but have no idea how to progress. Asking the guild about the main quest tells me to check the hints.

Help?
After complete "Silver Rank Quests", you can go through this door and do the Spiders, Goblins and mushrooms content

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes