RPGM Futa Family [v0.2.24] [Ani has Problems]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

KnightRun

Mar 11, 2021
There is something wrong with the gallery. There are some scenes that i saw before, but they didn't appear in gallery. Besides i look in game files and there are some scenes that missing from gallery and the game (for example, some kind of threesome). Btw anyone knows games like this?

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
some scenes are repeatable and some scenes are only in the gallery if you chose a specific path for example if you don't take elli's virginity it not in gallery

varib

Sep 8, 2022
There is something wrong with the gallery. There are some scenes that i saw before, but they didn't appear in gallery. Besides i look in game files and there are some scenes that missing from gallery and the game (for example, some kind of threesome). Btw anyone knows games like this?
The Gallery doesn't include all scenes, just most featuring GF x Mothers. There are sidequest scenes at the Guild that can be repeated, and I think the only one that's progress locked is the GF x Knights optional scene when you're thrown in the dungeon. I heard in the Discord that Ani wanted to revamp the gallery at some point. It was mostly something about changing the gallery from local saves to global, which would eliminate the need to have multiple saves to watch all scenes.

Similar games include Building Our Futature, Futa's World of NTR and Futa Fantasy
https://f95zone.to/threads/building-our-futature-v1-00-2-infidelisoft.44841/
https://f95zone.to/threads/futas-world-of-ntr-v1-2-2-scarletgames.173314/
https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-fantasy-v0-92-futa-fantasy.160169/

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
For a dev that supposedly didn't want to do 4 week updates anymore, the update instantly following that statement sure is starting to look like one
Edit: looks like it just released

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Better changelog:

v0.2.19 2024-03-09
Three Scenes. + story stuff.
Sandys 2 moms got introduced & we are in her hometown now.
the three scenes are 1. on the boat, and 2&3 are scenes in the missions Sandys mom can give you.
gf x mc scene is very feet heavy but I put a warning at the start so you can chose not to watch it.
that#s pretty much it
All scenes are marked with the hearts so you know where to go when. The only mildly difficult to find one is the one attached to the first monster mission "Monster Materials III". Woman x goblin futa, and the woman is someone we have not met before. It's in the lower right corner so you have to avoid a few encounters so you don't end up having gotten all the monster materials before you can get to the scene. Then you (automatically) use your farsight to watch and maybe the lady realizes you are watching??

Reactions: rokrad

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2348691

Overview:
! NTR HEAVY !
Every character in this game is 18+ and not blood related. All children might be adopted.
In this game you play as a young adventurer trying to make as much money as possible,
in his local guild to someday buy a house for him and his girlfriend!....
But it's you're choice if this dream will really come true or if you will have to share her with somebody else,
or even something entierly diffrent.
Keep her for yourself, lose her accidentally or even agree to share her with.... your mom?? Do whatever!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: Ani has Problems - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

gmpimp39 & jampfl thanks for the link

View attachment 1945573 View attachment 1945576 View attachment 1945574 View attachment 1945577 View attachment 1945575 View attachment 1945578
Please tell me that the games/puzzles are avoidable. I don't mind battling monsters, just don't want to do mazes, puzzles, or side games.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks for the update, but it was still another boring update. The scene with the lady and the goblin was nice, but it feels so extra. When do we get to the MEAT of things already? Maybe I will let this game stew for half a year or so, so I can find some meaningful content.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad and varib

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so ive been confused. there is ntr content but it seems there is only netorarse stuff and not just normal ntr. wouldnt the mc saying no to the mom lead to the mom potentially doing ntr anyway? though only if you start failing of course or during certain things.

Aleluyacant

Apr 11, 2023
so ive been confused. there is ntr content but it seems there is only netorarse stuff and not just normal ntr. wouldnt the mc saying no to the mom lead to the mom potentially doing ntr anyway? though only if you start failing of course or during certain things.
Good sire, that route is not developed and won't be for a while so don't hold out hope for that.

Also, I recommend you try to remember that while it's a convoluted thing, you should try to get used to the fact NTR... Can also mean NTS.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for the update, but it was still another boring update. The scene with the lady and the goblin was nice, but it feels so extra. When do we get to the MEAT of things already? Maybe I will let this game stew for half a year or so, so I can find some meaningful content.
It feels like we are in the filler arc lol

• Sad
Reactions: Dremo and varib
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes