CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hello Ani, Cutie, here and I have a problem too. First of all, I really, really love this game. I love the characters and the art. I have mentioned this before, but, with each new update, I'm hoping to see a change. I have gotten to love and be okay with some monster fighting, it has turned out to be sometimes very challenging in some games. But, I have come to like them. Where my brain draws a line is when they go into dark dungeons, making it hard to see, and having to do puzzles or go through mazes. I am, and I'm sure there are many like me who don't want to work that hard just to get through a game. The youngsters probably take it on as a challenge, God bless them, for their spunk. But, alas, I am too old for that.
If you can some how make these sidetracks optional, that would keep old fogies, like me, in the game. It is up to you, my friend. If you don't want to do it, or can't do it. So be it. I lose nothing in asking. Thank you.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Could be waiting a while, that is incest and this game has had minor issues with Patreon in the past for incest hence the GF mother is no longer blood related, it was changed if you replay the game. Then throw on top Patreon removed a few devs over the past two weeks I feel this is a long way off now.
Yes I am aware there is already scenes of them both in the game but I feel like the dev is doing them with a long enough gap and not really posting about it on Patreon to kind of get away with it.
Hehe no no, I'm on his discord he said canonically she is 100% blood related mom, same For Carmilla, gf's mom (so we as the players can still get our incest fill). But he pretends they are adopted parents on patreon as a work around. Which patreon is fine with, like all those games that have a "land lady" or "roommate" who obviously look like the mc xD. Patreon does not care about incest, in the past they even let it be, but the law cracked on them so now they crack on us. They let it be as long as we pretend it's not incest. The only reason it's gonna be a while is that Ani said the individual routes will be after main story is finished, which is gonna take a while :(

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Is there a path to not voluntarily share your GF but have her taken behind your back?
It will be, Ani said he does the NTS route first (which is willingly getting cucked) and when he is done with that he'll go the NTR route which is the unwilling behind your back.

Reactions: bucefala

Raiko93

Feb 26, 2023
I hope we can obtain for the next update more scene when MC be fucked by futa (like with Zoe in the rain night)

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Futa Family [v0.2.18] [Ani has Problems]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 169 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
FutaFamily-0.2.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
anyone has mega link?

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
The screen freeze is just atrocious. Had to load a save so many times. And sometimes, heck, like half the time there is an animation, it stops after 1 second, and you go through the rest of the scene like that or until another animation starts, which also has a 50/50 chance of freezing. That sucks because the animations are really fucking good.

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Wait a second, I actually only play this game in the loyal mode and not the NTS route as I love Futa, these character designs, and especially the adore the futa mom x son content, but I really dislike forced cuck/NTS/NTR content.
Are you saying that the dev is going to change the second route into a NTR route or adding an NTR route? I know its weird liking a game whose main focus is content I don't like, but I really appreciated the dev having a second, more vanilla route.
Is that really getting removed/changed?!?
On a related note (pun intended) to the futa content and mom x son, but a route where the MC offers himself to help relieve the mom at the start of the game instead of his girlfriend as well as more MC x Futa scenes would be amazing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Wait a second, I actually only play this game in the loyal mode and not the NTS route as I love Futa, these character designs, and especially the adore the futa mom x son content, but I really dislike forced cuck/NTS/NTR content.
Are you saying that the dev is going to change the second route into a NTR route or adding an NTR route? I know its weird liking a game whose main focus is content I don't like, but I really appreciated the dev having a second, more vanilla route.
Is that really getting removed/changed?!?
On a related note (pun intended) to the futa content and mom x son, but a route where the MC offers himself to help relieve the mom at the start of the game instead of his girlfriend as well as more MC x Futa scenes would be amazing.
Well to be honest Ani never said the "Faithfull" route would be separate, it is a cucking game. On discord he mentioned that if you refuse to share girlfriend, she'll eventually get fucked behind your back which is the NTR route. The problem is that refusing to share her is because you want a lovey dovey relationship with her, but it seems that leads to the NTR route.
Cause currently you have the NTS route which is in development. And the refuse to share, which has like 1 or 2 scenes I think, is the NTR route, that's also the route with the pure-love at the moment. To be fair Ani is not always good at explaining his ideas properly English not being his first language. So maybe there will be a third route, but so far from what I understood there will be 2 routes, NTS and NTR. (The pure love-route is basically in the mc's mind since she cheats behind his back).
If someone else can confirm if I got the facts right or wrong feel free :)

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
Well to be honest Ani never said the "Faithfull" route would be separate, it is a cucking game. On discord he mentioned that if you refuse to share girlfriend, she'll eventually get fucked behind your back which is the NTR route. The problem is that refusing to share her is because you want a lovey dovey relationship with her, but it seems that leads to the NTR route.
Cause currently you have the NTS route which is in development. And the refuse to share, which has like 1 or 2 scenes I think, is the NTR route, that's also the route with the pure-love at the moment. To be fair Ani is not always good at explaining his ideas properly English not being his first language. So maybe there will be a third route, but so far from what I understood there will be 2 routes, NTS and NTR. (The pure love-route is basically in the mc's mind since she cheats behind his back).
If someone else can confirm if I got the facts right or wrong feel free :)
As far as I remember, there was a speech earlier about this and the answer was that there will be a path of “Pure Love”, from here the conclusion is that there will be three paths...)

Reactions: Zeyla

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
As far as I remember, there was a speech earlier about this and the answer was that there will be a path of “Pure Love”, from here the conclusion is that there will be three paths...)
Good to know :) Probably will be last though, since he stated NTR is next route.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes