llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I wanted to cofirm something, i did the scenes of the mom with girlfriend, handjob and blowjob but they don't seem to be in the memory room, also there is 3 spaces in the memory room that i can't seem to be able to unlock, it's between "tuesday route mom x you" and "Gfs mom mom x GF" i imagine since it's 3 spaces, it's actually 2 scenes to unlock, so is it these scenes the handjob and blowjob i did, but didn't unlock in the memory room due some kind of bug or simply not being implemented yet?? or is it a new scene i didn't find yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Guarano

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Apparently this is possible, but I'm not sure if you will like it, since from the very beginning there is a choice of futanari on a man. So his typical NTR small cock will remain intact as always.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The biggest problem with this game is that the developer was too lazy to arrange the characters. So apart from the events, there is almost never anyone anywhere. Even the poor little sister comes home only once a week on Monday mornings for tea, and then she cannot get it from the top shelf and leaves empty-handed. The search for events becomes torture, since it is not clear whether the protagonist's girlfriend is on the map at all. Well, small bugs like:
- after events, you can't enter the mother's room even in the morning
- a one-time event on Tuesday with a girlfriend, and then she disappears from the map
- a bunch of closed doors and a bunch of open doors from which there is no sense, since there is nothing there
- text errors like, on Thursday morning on the street, the mother says that today is also her day with the main character's girlfriend
- on Saturday you need to go down to the first floor and go back up otherwise the event will not start
- the fact that futanari does not seem to have any holes, because they cannot satisfy each other and the main character is not interested in anything other than the mother's penis
- poor hungry little sister
If I recall, the text was busted as well. Pic related.
Nice shines.png

Reactions: Soichy

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
If I recall, the text was busted as well. Pic related.
Well, these are trifles, there is simply no text wrapping. This is easy to fix. The fact that when you skip days after the event, you can’t enter the room in the morning really causes problems, since the event starts to repeat on Sunday and some other days if you skip the time. In general, there are quite a lot of bugs for such a small amount of content. Fortunately, they are not critical.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well, these are trifles, there is simply no text wrapping. This is easy to fix. The fact that when you skip days after the event, you can’t enter the room in the morning really causes problems, since the event starts to repeat on Sunday and some other days if you skip the time. In general, there are quite a lot of bugs for such a small amount of content. Fortunately, they are not critical.
I didn't downplay your issues, I simply pointed out more issues. Regardless of how easy it is to fix; it does make it impossible to read the full text in some situations.
Yeah. Exactly. I Agree With You Too. Futa NTR Is Best.
Best ntr by far.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I didn't downplay your issues, I simply pointed out more issues. Regardless of how easy it is to fix; it does make it impossible to read the full text in some situations.
I agree. I wasn't trying to say that it doesn't matter, I just meant that there are even more serious problems that can lead to critical bugs.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I agree. I wasn't trying to say that it doesn't matter, I just meant that there are even more serious problems that can lead to critical bugs.
Honestly, I was waiting for the ability to skip through the dialogue as the last time I played it things just went on. This has caused me to miss several of the bugs.

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi Lads,
what did I missed ? can someone help me please.
1667162972356.png

EDIT:
I wanted to cofirm something, i did the scenes of the mom with girlfriend, handjob and blowjob but they don't seem to be in the memory room, also there is 3 spaces in the memory room that i can't seem to be able to unlock, it's between "tuesday route mom x you" and "Gfs mom mom x GF" i imagine since it's 3 spaces, it's actually 2 scenes to unlock, so is it these scenes the handjob and blowjob i did, but didn't unlock in the memory room due some king of bug or simply not being implemented yet?? or is it a new scene i didn't find yet?
I just read this, and it sounds plausible to me - the missing scene is the HJ and BJ from GFxMom - and is buggy for the replay.
Maybe, but not sure.

Last edited:

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
whats the appeal of futa ntr?

doesn't a futa fucking women inplace of a man make the futanari a man?
like in normal ntr is about the womans sexuality , her lust.
the guy having sex with her, or the cuck depending on the point of view, hardly exists as anything more that an example of her priorities.

but with futa ntr youre attracted not to your wife or girlfriend, but to the person fucking them.... i dont get it.

Reactions: anonymous 1122

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
whats the appeal of futa ntr?

doesn't a futa fucking women inplace of a man make the futanari a man?
like in normal ntr is about the womans sexuality , her lust.
the guy having sex with her, or the cuck depending on the point of view, hardly exists as anything more that an example of her priorities.

but with futa ntr youre attracted not to your wife or girlfriend, but to the person fucking them.... i dont get it.
Well, i play almost anything and don't have much of a preference, but i believe the appeal of futa ntr to most people is the heroine getting taken by not another man but by the futa which is not a man but can still act like a man in bed, so it's not about being attracted to the futa, but about the act of the girl being taken by one from the mc which is a man, at least that's what i think.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes