Jun 26, 2021
Well, playing this update I can continue saying that the game is the best (in my opinion) ntrpg with futas and monsters, but several questions also arose in my mind such as what happened to the mc's sister? or will we still have content in the real district? Elli's scenes with schoolmates like Zoey or the prison girl? Can we bring the daughters Elli had into "our" home? What's in the basement of Elli's mother's room and stable? Will there be an Elli scene with NPCs from the city as guards and the mothers of schoolmates? Will there be another male NPC to fuck Elli? and also in the game will there really be a "final" ntr for Elli?
Pretty sure most of your questions can be answered in Ani's discord

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
Well, playing this update I can continue saying that the game is the best (in my opinion) ntrpg with futas and monsters, but several questions also arose in my mind such as what happened to the mc's sister? or will we still have content in the real district? Elli's scenes with schoolmates like Zoey or the prison girl? Can we bring the daughters Elli had into "our" home? What's in the basement of Elli's mother's room and stable? Will there be an Elli scene with NPCs from the city as guards and the mothers of schoolmates? Will there be another male NPC to fuck Elli? and also in the game will there really be a "final" ntr for Elli?
so i have talked to ani in direct messages and one thing he said he wouldn't do is have any of elli's children in any sex scenes cause as i quote him "i am not into loli or shota"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFamily-0.2.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dec 31, 2023
so i have talked to ani in direct messages and one thing he said he wouldn't do is have any of elli's children in any sex scenes cause as i quote him "i am not into loli or shota"
I'm not talking about sex scenes, I'm talking about taking the child so they can live in their house as a real family and now talking about this another question came to mind, when will Ani put up the house that Elli and MC will buy to live in family?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes