Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
that route for kay and hazel will be petty big yeah, in total I wanna do at least 10 scenes with gf x kay

btw. do I have to apply for the dev- title here on f95 or how does that work?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, i got some suggestions maybe you find some inspiration in them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Is there any way to hide the textbox during scenes? I've tried all the usual keybinds (and then some) but none of them seem to work... Is it just not possible in this game or am I missing something?

Reactions: Crasher995

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
If there was a quick warp to and from the player's room maybe but. I had to delete this one. There's way too much wasting my time going on here.

Reactions: Chris2041

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
that route for kay and hazel will be petty big yeah, in total I wanna do at least 10 scenes with gf x kay

btw. do I have to apply for the dev- title here on f95 or how does that work?
Very glad to hear. As I mentioned really loving it. Hopefully you also don't forget about mc x hazel.

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
any futa on male stuff?
There's only a little bit right now, main character messes a bit with a green haired girl, there's like one other scene with another girl if you find a special basement. There's also another dude that has 2 scenes I think quite late into the game.

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019

Update got 3 scenes.
All of them are in the three missions you can do when talking to Sandys Aunt (the blonde centaur in the northern village)

As usual those are 1 GF x MC / 1 NPC x NPC / 1 GF x NPC anal rape (centaur)

Hope you like them, also some more of the earlyer grammar got fixxed again by shea so thx for that ^^

The scenes for next update are more GFxKay & MCxHazel stuff
( in 2 updates we are done with the main story stuff on the beast island and we will tackle more GFmom / general h stuff in the city where we left of etc. )

As allways, thx for the support and I hope you like it^^

Dec 31, 2023
Well, playing this update I can continue saying that the game is the best (in my opinion) ntrpg with futas and monsters, but several questions also arose in my mind such as what happened to the mc's sister? or will we still have content in the real district? Elli's scenes with schoolmates like Zoey or the prison girl? Can we bring the daughters Elli had into "our" home? What's in the basement of Elli's mother's room and stable? Will there be an Elli scene with NPCs from the city as guards and the mothers of schoolmates? Will there be another male NPC to fuck Elli? and also in the game will there really be a "final" ntr for Elli?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes