Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
new gallery system is fucking godsend, though the "unlock everything crystal" doesn't unlock 2 scenes for some reason

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Uff... the Patreon bombing the DEV is so scary. One must be very, very careful, when upload stuff on Patreon.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
So it's called Futa *Family* but no one is related? Well that's a skip. I don't care if it's because of Patreon guidelines, switch to SubscribeStar or something. Like why make a game about incest while using a site that hates that sort of thing?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So was thinking of giving the game a try again but noticed that the pregnancy tag is removed while it still mentions that content in the changelog has stuff be removed or changed in game or something?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Save "100%" and plugin.js corrected to joiplay.
there is a better way to fix the icons rather than resizing them from 32 -> 22 since that breaks icons inside the menus, (Source: I've done this before)
You should use this instead (See attached)
Place patches.json inside the www folder and disable downscale large bitmaps.

For older joiplay versions or other rpgm players check out

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrisbettertag

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
The new centaur is much hotter than the first one. Really hope she'll get some good content that isn't drip fed like the other.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
So it's called Futa *Family* but no one is related? Well that's a skip. I don't care if it's because of Patreon guidelines, switch to SubscribeStar or something. Like why make a game about incest while using a site that hates that sort of thing?
how retarded are you to not understand that it's just a disclaimer?
the MC looks exactly like your mom but as a twink. your GF's mom looks exactly like you'd expect. THE ACTUAL LANGUAGE IN THE GAME USED IS JUST "MOM" "SON" ETC NOT STEP-WHATEVER
I mean the disclaimer failed and they'll probably remove the disclaimer now that they're on subscribestar and got banned so you got what you want but like how stupid are you to not even see that in the changelog lmfao
1719095954222.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Futa Family [v0.2.25] [Ani has Problems] - Compressed

Win [198 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Patreon's rules have been clear on incest for years at this point and people still act surprised when channels get nuked :ROFLMAO:
I agree with you. I looked into the Game and the dev was really begging for Patreon to nuke them. I didnt know how bad it is. I mean its not just the Incest. My Patreon was flagged because I had Monsters have Sex with humans, which Patreon classifies as Bestiality. That comes on top of the blatant incest. They didnt even hide it, or tried to.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
Feb 7, 2018
Patreon's rules have been clear on incest for years at this point and people still act surprised when channels get nuked :ROFLMAO:
Patreon's rules are stupid and their enforcement of them equally stupid. The correct response to "well, put your game elsewhere then!" should be "How about I do it here until its discovered, enjoy the thing while I can, and then move on having benefited from it?" because, again, Patreon's rules deserve little respect.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No, it is not clear and has never been clear. There are plenty of games out there with incest in them and also with Patreon support. How they do it? I don't know, but, this goes on and on, year after year. I suspect someone at Patreon is getting a kickback to turn a blind eye, or something. These are adult games, emphasis on "ADULT", we don't need to have our hand held as we play these games, treated like children. This is just art, not real life. In reality, nothing should be banned in art. The tags should warn you what is in the game and if it isn't your cup of tea then you just bypass it and move on.
No real-life actors or animals are affected in the making of these games, for goodness sakes!!!

So, even though in the OP it talks about corrupting your mom, there really isn't a mom now. (incest tag removed). So if that is the case, why did the dev move away from Patreon, if he caved to their demands anyway? I'm going to play some of this new game, but, I'm pretty sure I won't be sticking with it. Curse you Patreon, another one bites the dust!!!!

Maybe, some kind heart out there can come up with a mod or patch?

I just started playing the game and it turns out a patch or mod isn't necessary. The incest is still in the game. Anyway, he still calls her mom and refers to her as mom. So, I guess we're good. I just hope the puzzles and dungeons aren't too difficult.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2023
there is a better way to fix the icons rather than resizing them from 32 -> 22 since that breaks icons inside the menus, (Source: I've done this before)
You should use this instead (See attached)
Place patches.json inside the www folder and disable downscale large bitmaps.

For older joiplay versions or other rpgm players check out
Thank bro...

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes