Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Is there an actual scene when the guards in the castle are (I am assuming) banging Ellie? For me it was just a close up on the door and some moaning? Maybe there is some recolection event when Ellie remembers it or something?

Oct 17, 2019
Is there an actual scene when the guards in the castle are (I am assuming) banging Ellie? For me it was just a close up on the door and some moaning? Maybe there is some recolection event when Ellie remembers it or something?
You were supposed to use the farsight item there when first in the dungeon. The blank scenes give clues on how to activate them if you press/click on them

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
I saw the scene with the princes and the guard spitroasting Ellie but is there a scene for the situation after that? I left the dungeon and got a close up on the doors where the moaning came from but mc didn't investigate that so I dunno if the princess scene was all there was to it or if there was supposed to be something else.

Oct 17, 2019
I saw the scene with the princes and the guard spitroasting Ellie but is there a scene for the situation after that? I left the dungeon and got a close up on the doors where the moaning came from but mc didn't investigate that so I dunno if the princess scene was all there was to it or if there was supposed to be something else.
No that's it the whole point of that part is to show the mc walked by that door

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Well... Eli clearly looks better and happier with the mothers.
I would say "where's 2.6?" But since a new version is scheduled to be release wednesday, better wait a little.

Oct 17, 2019
Well... Eli clearly looks better and happier with the mothers.
I would say "where's 2.6?" But since a new version is scheduled to be release wednesday, better wait a little.
As someone who played 2.6 you wouldn't have to wait because the duologue with the 1st princess suggest elle wanting to make kids with the mc and then the mom's convinced her that it's a great idea to have kids and sell them off to (help) families that don't have kids

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
As someone who played 2.6 you wouldn't have to wait because the duologue with the 1st princess suggest elle wanting to make kids with the mc and then the mom's convinced her that it's a great idea to have kids and sell them off to (help) families that don't have kids
This event was already included in 2.5 version.
2.6 was the pregnancy system implementation with only 2 additional scenes.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
im on version 2.5 so dont think she will get pregnant then

Oct 17, 2019
This event was already included in 2.5 version.
2.6 was the pregnancy system implementation with only 2 additional scenes.
Yea 2 sex scenes added 1 with her against the wall and one after she got pregnant. But that's nothing to do with who makes her happier to get impregnated by. Shes doing it just because

Oct 17, 2019
So my prediction for this is . 2 more missions and 2 side sex scenes that pic is a dead give away of a spider futa monster being added. My question is how much is that update the moms and how much of it is Zoe getting special treatment again as a side character that has more scenes than the other side characters

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
So my prediction for this is . 2 more missions and 2 side sex scenes that pic is a dead give away of a spider futa monster being added. My question is how much is that update the moms and how much of it is Zoe getting special treatment again as a side character that has more scenes than the other side characters
It will be 4 missions, all with scenes and some goblin girls too

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes