Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
ok when you try to have sex with your girlfriend she says she doesn't want to do it unprotected despite i have condom in inventory.

Not to mention when she fucked his mom without the condom they mention no condoms.

Plus when the 4 of you head to the hospital because the girl that wont have sex with you is pregnant but you cant go into the hosptial

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Is the version in the first post the current one? I am hopeful about this as i love both futanari and NTR . thanks to the developer for making this
C

Gentle Penguin

Feb 14, 2021
any new scenes in the changelog? or is it just bug fixes
Apparently 2 new scenes in the bathroom with a prereq of Raw Sex with Cam/Jul respectively, I advise waiting a tad longer as there might be another bugfix Ani does considering the game's current state (I have the most recently updated version and it isn't the *worst* but still pretty bad)

Aside from that it's mostly just fixes for old bugs. And comments about the next few updates.

Reactions: TAA_09

TAA_09

Mar 23, 2022
Apparently 2 new scenes in the bathroom with a prereq of Raw Sex with Cam/Jul respectively, I advise waiting a tad longer as there might be another bugfix Ani does considering the game's current state (I have the most recently updated version and it isn't the *worst* but still pretty bad)

Aside from that it's mostly just fixes for old bugs. And comments about the next few updates.
I see, thank you

Thebrain123456

Dec 7, 2020
hey can someone please help me everytime i download this game it keeps giving me this
Error 0x8096002A, The Extraction Operation was not Completed

SkyyLoveAniHProblem

Dec 29, 2023
attention, I was sleeping and waking up to see if it changed and IT CHANGED! It says Camilla and Jane Othen bathe together. . . . . just don't think about it.

This works for both Camila and Julia with Julia it will say me, mother and Jane taking a shower together at the same time this appears before you choose the options

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes