Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Should the original version be marked Abandoned now as this appears to be the only version being developed?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
so far i am enjoying the improvements to the story and characters. would be cool if a third path netori was added in where you play as the girl and get to corrupt the girls your self with the possiblty of giving into the temptation of sayako and use the obleisk to turn jack into one of your girls.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so far i am enjoying the improvements to the story and characters. would be cool if a third path netori was added in where you play as the girl and get to corrupt the girls your self with the possiblty of giving into the temptation of sayako and use the obleisk to turn jack into one of your girls.
i like this idea, i would enjoy playing the game you describe, but it's a completely diferent game than the one here so it would probably be beter as an independent game (probably by another dev as the dev said he only do what he like so he doesn't make shitty halfassed story)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Not really my cup of tea being cucked by such, Was really hoping MC would be the one getting fucked, oh well still seems pretty decent for those into these types of games, best wishes but ima pass
Which Sin City is added to your signature? When I search on Sin City here I don't see anything that looks like a match.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah i respect the work the devs put into their games i have never been able to do it my self so it can be hard trying to find a game that hits all your boxs. i have never been able to find a rpg where you can be a futa who gets to corrupt others while building your city. the closest i have found is black garden and struggle with sin sadly both are locked as males.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Nice brown futa
but what is the difference between this game and the other one ?

Reactions: Alluantu
Oct 31, 2017
ladies and gentleman i am happy to announce that this shit is hot. Also while aesthetically when you look at quests and such it seems like there would be grind, there simply isn't. Completely just breezing through and with generous teleports and such so you can get stuff done without just walking for hours.

Nice.

Reactions: Nessiah

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
for those wondering what changed the story is change quite a bit along with locations like now theres guy bandit leader instead of female when you go to the camp and you have a mother now. i dont know much about animations so i cant say anything about those.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes