Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for trying out the game. Yeah, I am currently checking any typo and try to fix the writing. I also feel something is amiss. I'm referring back to most NTR game does.
Only my opinion, but games without a choice seem boring to me. Especially if the choice is to be a cuckold or yes. If a virgin childhood friend jumps into bed with the first cock she sees, it's hard to even count as NTR. Probably worth congratulating her on the relationship, after all, the protagonist fell for Miss Alice.

And a bug. The jewelry store in Loren village has an entrance but no exit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And when you enter the "House", you enter the "Joanna's House". Actually it is everywhere.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Only my opinion, but games without a choice seem boring to me. Especially if the choice is to be a cuckold or yes. If a virgin childhood friend jumps into bed with the first cock she sees, it's hard to even count as NTR. Probably worth congratulating her on the relationship, after all, the protagonist fell for Miss Alice.

And a bug. The jewelry store in Loren village has an entrance but no exit.
Yeah, I am trying to flesh out more on the characters. As of now, I feel most characters is too shallow and don't even have goals or real personalities.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I kinda refer to Summer Shattering for that. Yeah, from what I reread back, Kana is too... shallow.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
is this game more into cuckolding,sharing or pure ntr?
There is a route. If made a deal, there will be a sharing in the future based on how corrupted the characters are. If not, pure NTR will happen based on 2 love interest of the MC. That will determined by how those 2 love interest of MC likes him.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
Weird, cause I played a lot of game have male on futa or futa on male. 3D side, Icarus Media made a lot of them. I forgot what other game titles.

Apology if I won't be doing any futa on male or male on futa.

I tried to at least make a decent scene rather than being lazy on it, the idea just won't come out. Maybe I am lying? :LOL:
funny you mention icarus media because when i looked up a game of theirs its a futa ntr

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Anyone know how to get the third scene in the gallery (the basement one) ?
I found the basement in the lake hut but nothing there, am I searching in the wrong place ?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Anyone know how to get the third scene in the gallery (the basement one) ?
I found the basement in the lake hut but nothing there, am I searching in the wrong place ?
That's not completed yet. It will be in the next update of the game. I forgot to disable it

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, I am trying to flesh out more on the characters. As of now, I feel most characters is too shallow and don't even have goals or real personalities.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I kinda refer to Summer Shattering for that. Yeah, from what I reread back, Kana is too... shallow.
Good game. But Summer Shattering has a route of pure love and is a competition for the attention of a girl. That is, you can interfere with other characters. Here the route is just like a ruler. From the very beginning of the game, all the characters have been conquered by the futa member and we can only observe the consequences.
I'm not advocating anything, just sharing my opinion.

Perhaps a bug?
- Juliet can't use the basic attack if she is armed with a Bardiche.
- Sena requires 5 TP for a basic attack.

Reactions: Konstantinus

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Currently working on adding the "Didn't make a deal route", the brothel for the mc or the futa to have fun, fleshing out love parameter of Kana and Alice. After that, I am thinking to add more content and try to flesh out more on characters and their goals, personalities.
Glad to hear it. Ruins the fun when the MC is in on the grist.

There are a couple places missing proper collision, but the most standout one is the accessory shop in the first town. Which also doesn't have a proper exit setup, so you need to teleport out. As mentioned, the "Teleport to Overworld" function is a bit busted. You can leave and re-enter it normally in any other way, but using the E-Teleport menu brings you to the top right inside a forest square.

The fusion percentage dialogue is setup well, but only starts to change in the 40-60 range, and doesn't have any effects outside the mindscape for now. Similar story with corruption and lust, but those seem to have no visible effect as of yet, dialogue or otherwise, though it does go down when characters participate in a scene, into the negatives even.

Off the top of my head, Juliette cannot attack unless equipped with a sword, despite being able to also equip Spears, and Axes as well from her racial trait.

Jack is rather lackluster statistically, being a balanced middle of the road character. But even from the very beginning, Kana's double action and multi-hit attacks make her the real power on the team. Sayako completely steals the show as well with her obscenely large stat growth(Ha), which I assume is rather the point. Perhaps some in-combat teasing/humiliation from Sayako about his... Poor performance?
:Kappa:

Which means from a tactical standpoint his best use is either as a living item dispersal tool, or a hype-man(party buffer.) :LUL:
He definitely needs a niche besides worst character, even if that niche is 'Pathetic PoV' Simps for party members/buffs Sayako.

• Angry
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Actually just wanted to say thanks for this game. Hits a lot of my switches so I'm going to follow the updates consistently.
Definitely hyped by the "real" ntr part where the deal isn't made, gotta see where it goes.

In short, freaking great work we miss more stuff of this kind.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Good game. But Summer Shattering has a route of pure love and is a competition for the attention of a girl. That is, you can interfere with other characters. Here the route is just like a ruler. From the very beginning of the game, all the characters have been conquered by the futa member and we can only observe the consequences.
I'm not advocating anything, just sharing my opinion.

Perhaps a bug?
- Juliet can't use the basic attack if she is armed with a Bardiche.
- Sena requires 5 TP for a basic attack.
No no, just share your opinion. I am trying to make a good futa ntr game. Any opinion is much appreciated to be honest. I don't like a game I worked hard on came up like shitty and doesn't make sense. Me as a developer of this game, I really like when people shared their opinion and helping making the game much better. :LOL:

So, I tried to enhance the kana and sayako first scene. I think it will make much more sense, so looking forward to it and share your opinion if doesn't feels right or something.

Yeah, as of now, I am thinking, the game is too linear. This will end up just a simple visual novel to be honest. I was focusing too much on crafting and I forgot this is an adult game. I will try to design it to make more branching, which I am trying to do as of now.

Thanks for the bug report too, I will look into it why it happened!

Reactions: Soichy

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
damn i would really prefer if we play as the futa who steals, rather than the mc who gets cucked, but still good

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Glad to hear it. Ruins the fun when the MC is in on the grist.

There are a couple places missing proper collision, but the most standout one is the accessory shop in the first town. Which also doesn't have a proper exit setup, so you need to teleport out. As mentioned, the "Teleport to Overworld" function is a bit busted. You can leave and re-enter it normally in any other way, but using the E-Teleport menu brings you to the top right inside a forest square.

The fusion percentage dialogue is setup well, but only starts to change in the 40-60 range, and doesn't have any effects outside the mindscape for now. Similar story with corruption and lust, but those seem to have no visible effect as of yet, dialogue or otherwise, though it does go down when characters participate in a scene, into the negatives even.

Off the top of my head, Juliette cannot attack unless equipped with a sword, despite being able to also equip Spears, and Axes as well from her racial trait.

Jack is rather lackluster statistically, being a balanced middle of the road character. But even from the very beginning, Kana's double action and multi-hit attacks make her the real power on the team. Sayako completely steals the show as well with her obscenely large stat growth(Ha), which I assume is rather the point. Perhaps some in-combat teasing/humiliation from Sayako about his... Poor performance?
:Kappa:

Which means from a tactical standpoint his best use is either as a living item dispersal tool, or a hype-man(party buffer.) :LUL:
He definitely needs a niche besides worst character, even if that niche is 'Pathetic PoV' Simps for party members/buffs Sayako.
Thanks for the bug report! I will look into it and fix it right away.

The fusion percentage is there will tied to the main story. So I put it there as of now so I remember on how it will go in the end. I think you can just call it as a teaser. XD As for Corruption and lust also I put it there first too, they will play a role in later update which I am trying to release in first next month.

Yeah, Soichy mention juliette have a bug, I will look into it as well.

Yeah, I was thinking to make Jack will have a "special" class to make him stronger and not just being a pathetic of a MC. But that will be late in the game though.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
'There is no futa on male or male on futa since we already have a lot of those.'
That is a shame but good luck with your game, I agree we do have a few of those already, defnitely more than NTR ones, its just shame for people like me who only play NTR games for BI-sex scenes, this is such a starved market, usually its like 1 scene in a whole game MAYBE. But I can respect you sticking to one thing, games that are more focused have way better chances of being good games than super broad ones trying to please too many groups.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes