RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
There are no critical errors, and the rest are trifles, so it's okay.

Then don't focus on it, because it's not that important.

Here is the obstacle in the Eversea city.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That might be an invisible remnant of the captain? I know there's one around somewhere. Also the captain hyper bugs out if you go to the werewolf cave and get the rock before talking to him.

Reactions: gimmedatgame

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
That might be an invisible remnant of the captain? I know there's one around somewhere. Also the captain hyper bugs out if you go to the werewolf cave and get the rock before talking to him.
Already fixed this currently. Next update it won't happen, I hope. I just tested it

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I would not even call it NTR since the Futa in the game fucks everything that has a hole.
Also it is a pretty niche fetish. A game with ONLY Futa on Female?
You could really add a Futa on male or Male on Futa route to make the game more appealing to different audiences. Personally I think the NTR aspect really falls flat.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Maybe. The same remnant was after the transfer of the ore to the fake captain.

Кстати, а сколько времени ждать настоящего? Он вообще существует?

Already fixed this currently. Next update it won't happen, I hope. I just tested it
I hope) I talked to him after getting the ore. The quest with Anna worked, but at the moment the fake captain is sitting on the bench and asking for ore, but the real one never appears.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Oh, dang. The game is so unbelievably laggy that it's literally unplayable. I can't even get past the opening at the very beginning after immediately starting a new game. I hear the music just fine, but the view of the city as it pans to the left barely even moves. I was sitting there for literally four minutes straight and it had only inched to the left three tiny ticks when I'm sure it was meant to be some smooth camera work that only lasted a few seconds on the whole.

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this?
It's super laggy for me, too. But I'm playing in Joiplay, so that may have something to do with it.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So do you play as the futa or do you play as a cuck?

ks2121

Dec 7, 2019
Good game. I honestly would prefer if the game was Netori, the idea of the mc being a futa cucking the hero excites me more than being the hero. But it's a good game, a little laggy but playable.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022
Finally a new NTR Futa game man these are so rare I could almost shed a tear.

I also think its so annoying that the whole comment section is just pages of people bitching that the game is not made how they want it to be made or doesn't include their fetishes they want people in this forum are so ridiculous just let Devs work on what they feel like working its so frustrating when people dont let devs work on what they want and they end up loosing motivation its even funnier when 99% of people here aint even paying but still feel super entitled.

Last edited:

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
i thought it was about a futa mc getting ntr by another futa, which is something i havent seen. the game is good great work dev hopefully one day we we will get a futa mc getting ntr

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
i thought it was about a futa mc getting ntr by another futa, which is something i havent seen. the game is good great work dev hopefully one day we we will get a futa mc getting ntr
That has been done, it's called "The Red Room". It's pretty much abandoned tho so don't get your hopes up.

Reactions: Ken Moreno

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
In the future I am planning to do that. When this game is complete and finish and pretty much in acceptable state. I kinda have 2 game planned. Because as of now, this game is pretty barebones, it's mostly an idea and concept laid out at the moment for this game.

Reactions: Ken Moreno

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Finally a new NTR Futa game man these are so rare I could almost shed a tear.

I also think its so annoying that the whole comment section is just pages of people bitching that the game is not made how they want it to be made or doesn't include their fetishes they want people in this forum are so ridiculous just let Devs work on what they feel like working its so frustrating when people dont let devs work on what they want and they end up loosing motivation its even funnier when 99% of people here aint even paying but still feel super entitled.
Glad you like it! I will try to do my best like Summer Shattering kind of quality NTR and so on! As of now, the ntr feel pretty rushed, there is no build up. XD

Jun 1, 2022
Glad you like it! I will try to do my best like Summer Shattering kind of quality NTR and so on! As of now, the ntr feel pretty rushed, there is no build up. XD
Yea the game could use some good dialogue for the sex scenes but so far I am really liking the game I long dream of playing an rpg maker game focused only on ntr futa on female although I also do like futa on futa, nether less I think with enough polish this could become one of the best Futa Ntr games out there

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes