Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yea the game could use some good dialogue for the sex scenes but so far I am really liking the game I long dream of playing an rpg maker game focused only on ntr futa on female although I also do like futa on futa, nether less I think with enough polish this could become one of the best Futa Ntr games out there
Yeah, the dialogue is too childish from the way I read it. It is too rush and uninspiring to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 13, 2019
This game is already amazing, I do hope that something happens with the mc (since he has lust and corruption), but I already love watching the futa fuck everyone. keep up the great work. We need more futa ntr games and this one is already on my list for games to enjoy.

Reactions: CutDamn

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Man what a refreshing experience this is finally no male x futa game for once I do enjoy the occasional futa on male game but lately there been too many of those right now between star periphery and failure to launch I don't want to see another futa x male in some time and this feels fresh to play there is very little futa x female games out there.

My only complain with the game is the lack of milfs man I am a huge sucker for milfs are there any plans to introduce any milfs characters for the futa to bang?

Reactions: Nessiah and CutDamn

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This game is already amazing, I do hope that something happens with the mc (since he has lust and corruption), but I already love watching the futa fuck everyone. keep up the great work. We need more futa ntr games and this one is already on my list for games to enjoy.
Ah, the mc doesn't have lust or corruption. I just have no idea how to not display those parameters. Kinda first time trying out visustella. But MC can also have fun, currently I am planning for him to able to get 2 girls that is Kana and Alice.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Man what a refreshing experience this is finally no male x futa game for once I do enjoy the occasional futa on male game but lately there been too many of those right now between star periphery and failure to launch I don't want to see another futa x male in some time and this feels fresh to play there is very little futa x female games out there.

My only complain with the game is the lack of milfs man I am a huge sucker for milfs are there any plans to introduce any milfs characters for the futa to bang?
Alice is a milf. But the way I see it, she kinda not a milf? Since I planned her to be a widow.

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
Good stuff we need more stuff like this if there is already 7 pages of comments there must be a high demand of futa ntr makes me wonder why not more developers dive in to this sort of thing. I only have two things I want to point out
1. obviously since this is like a concept game as the dev has pointed out wanted to give feedback the writing needs some work like others pointed out the scenes need consistent and steamy writing to make ntr work like humiliating the mc or having the girls say how much they love the futa much more than mc ntr is a very hard genre to do well in my opinion also the routes need to be slower progression and corrupted slowly by the futa so it doesn't feel rushed.
2. I know some people want the mc to have some action but I suggest for the full ntr route to go full balls walls and commit to it meaning be brutal with the cucking,humilate the mc and don't do it half heartily otherwise the ntr just doesn't work and doesn't feel impactful I played a ton of ntr games and when the ntr is not serious enough it just fall flat.
Like I said I know this is just a concept so I hope it doesn't feel to hard but I do really want this sorts of games to succeed we need more of them.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
So i tried out everything available so my thing is you might want to look into telling the player they reached the end of this versions content sign or something because getting to that sea port town it looks like you can not advance further unless I'm missing something. I would also recommend not having every character there unless they actually have a scene or two ready we have a lot of party members with nothing to show. Then there's the team not learning skills after level 30 or so. i wont talk about how some of the animation played or gameplay is because my pc is pretty old running windows 10 so some games play better than others. That aside this is nice for what it is and i look forward to more

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Like I said I know this is just a concept so I hope it doesn't feel to hard but I do really want this sorts of games to succeed we need more of them.
I also want this game to succeed and be satisfied with. I was waiting for a good futa ntr game myself, but just do it I guess? XD. There might be some hiccups here and there, but at least I want this game to be "good"

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Ah yes. That one. Personally, i'm more of "MC never realizes, ever.". But that H-Game is pretty dang decent, and has a very crazy story WHY those things has to happen, "The World's Will" as you could put it, if i recall the Story right?
I am the opposite I like seeing the MC reactions to getting cucked, and yea you remember correctly the story is both interesting and the ntr is really well done gives you reasons for why every character is pretty much cucking the MC even gives the reasons of the mother its one of my favorites.

It also has multiple endings which is always fun to unlock them all the world building makes them even better.

Sep 13, 2019
Ah, the mc doesn't have lust or corruption. I just have no idea how to not display those parameters. Kinda first time trying out visustella. But MC can also have fun, currently I am planning for him to able to get 2 girls that is Kana and Alice.
Thats cool to hear. A suggestion that is dismissible if its to close to futa x male. Maybe a scene where the mc drinks sayako's cum, be it cleaning her dick or something. Would be hot as hell, but if its too close to futa x male then its perfectly fine to ignore. Other than that, Maybe a route difference (if you ever have time for it) between choosing to go with the deal (netorase/voyuer) and not going with the deal (netorare/humiliation?).

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
so is this netori where you play as the futa or netorare where you play as the guy?
I hope you don't take this as mean, just want to tell you to please read the overview section and look at the tags.
the game only has the male protagonist tag but not the futa/trans protagonist tag.
I hope that will help you in the future to find exactly the games you are looking for.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan
Jun 1, 2022
Not trying to be a dik but I genuinely wonder if people even bother reading the tags and the comments I feel like people keep asking the same question when someone just answered it like 4 or 5 comments before it, the question about if its netorare or netori was answered just 50 minutes ago by someone else already.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Fully support futa NTR- The 2 genres go so well together. Especially when you have a male perspective who is unaware the futanari character is a futanari- thus allowing him to do his own thing while leaving his girlfriend alone with another -girl-.. And still play a competent MC. It's lame to play a character who leaves his gf alone with the obvious playboy then proceeds to miss all hints and proof in front of him of what is happening.. at least it's a bit more believable when he's unaware they're more than just girl friends.

Hope it builds as a good teasing game rather than a scene viewer though. subtle changes and teasing to make it feel like an actual NTR game and not just futa on female and one just happens to have a boyfriend.

(screenshots don't give any evidence of how much the hero knows. - so hard to say if it's a world full of futa and he knows the dangers or not- but will wait for it to get a bit further along before playing it. watching either way)

Reactions: Nessiah

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the real captain even in the game? asking because I have done the wolfman hunt and iron ore gathering quest multiple times and the captain hasn't showed up.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
this game should be nice, except because i like mediun size boobs and not super big ones, it is a shame..

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes