Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Don't listen to people that aren't giving you good feedback and only demanding that you change or add their fetishes just make the game you want to make and have fun with it you will never please everyone anyways its a waste of time to cater to every fanbase just focus on what game you want to make and on getting better.

I will 100% support you and your future games sure the game needs better pacing and writing but hey for a first game its actually pretty solid it can only get better from here I have high hopes for you, after all futa on female ntr game is something you only see every few years because how rare they are so I'm super thankful you decided to do a game like this.
Yeah, it was feel so rushed because I want to put out that this game is in the production. Thanks to Icarus Media helping me get the words out and supporting me. Glad I met such a great community!

Currently trying out more japanese ntr games. Like daremoga kanojo, soredemo aishteru and stuff. Wanna see how they convey the dialogue, though I am using machine translation, but I think I get the idea a bit, XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

BKRD

Jan 21, 2018
Hey that's pretty cool for a first update, the plot is simple but enough and the scenes are good, the only bad thing is that I didn't know the update ended with the new captain, and also I don't know how to get the scenes without making the deal.

Anyway can't wait for the next update, good job

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
The characters get introduced, we get "Sayako" and then almost immediately Kana is having sex with her in the inn-room not even a few minutes later. The relationship between the MC and Kana isn't properly built up to lead to any sense of jealousy. All we know is that they're childhood friends and...that's it. While I don't believe that there should be hours of build-up before any sex, just some better pacing would help. Have Kana and the MC interact more and better flesh out Kana's character in order to make the inevitable NTR feel more impactful. Also maybe make Kana less of a slut or so willing to hop on Sayako's dick. Otherwise I feel at the current rate that while the scenes are still nice, they will feel a bit shallow and with the sheer volume of girls already it might feel a bit stretched thin without adequate focus and attention given to each. I personally think that Kana being the MC's girlfriend would lend itself better to NTR instead of just being a childhood friend with seemingly no real romantic feelings between each other. Maybe they were childhood friends and only just recently got together but have yet to have sex.
Echoing this sentiment. I feel like Kana should be one of the later girls Sayako hooks up with, not the first. Since Kana has the closest relationship with MC, she stands to have the most impactful NTR and thus would benefit from having more build up. Or perhaps Sayako still pushes herself on Kana first, just to establish the game's dynamic, but due to feeling guilty/loyal to the MC Kana pulls back and doesn't let Sayako fuck her again until later down the line. This sets up a goal for Sayako, getting back into Kana's pants after only getting to taste her once, and gives a reason why she jumps on the rest of the girls, because Kana is blue balling her.

This could also play into the netorase route as well. The MC either sees Sayako having sex with Kana the first time, or sees her with one of the other girls, and when he asks to be able to watch Sayako agrees, but only if he helps her seduce Kana, either by directly asking her to sleep with Sayako or subtly pushing her towards having an affair. Now he's not just peeking on the scenes, but actively helping to get cucked.

Of course these are just suggestions for later down the road. For a first release I think it's perfectly fine to get to the sex scenes faster, since you're trying to show them off to pitch the game to everyone. I really like what you've done so far and I think even without these suggestions your game will be good regardless.

Jun 1, 2022
Yeah, it was feel so rushed because I want to put out that this game is in the production. Thanks to Icarus Media helping me get the words out and supporting me. Glad I met such a great community!

Currently trying out more japanese ntr games. Like daremoga kanojo, soredemo aishteru and stuff. Wanna see how they convey the dialogue, though I am using machine translation, but I think I get the idea a bit, XD
Great to know I am very grateful you are making this sort of game I always wanted to play a futa on female ntr game so its exciting to see one being made and I am glad Icarus is helping you he knows a lot about ntr and futa also if there anything I can pitch in ill try my hardest to help!

yea over all playing the popular Japanese ntr games will definitely help you with the pacing and writing they are great reference material to study.

Reactions: Nessiah

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
I can't have the sex scene in the hut i discovered the secret room but nothing happen and same for the sex scene with sena i have lust above 50 but nothing happen

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017

I would recommend [Rain Shelter Frog]'s 'NTR Adventurer' games, 'The Fate of Choices' from [Broken English], a few of [kegani laboratory]'s newer games(their old ones are shlock), and possibly 'Promise Best left Unkept' or 'Nymphomania Priestess'? Though those last two are currently unfinished, and as Priestess's NTR scenes are not fully implemented, it requires some extra legwork using the ingame cheat tool.

Sep 13, 2019
Echoing this sentiment. I feel like Kana should be one of the later girls Sayako hooks up with, not the first. Since Kana has the closest relationship with MC, she stands to have the most impactful NTR and thus would benefit from having more build up. Or perhaps Sayako still pushes herself on Kana first, just to establish the game's dynamic, but due to feeling guilty/loyal to the MC Kana pulls back and doesn't let Sayako fuck her again until later down the line. This sets up a goal for Sayako, getting back into Kana's pants after only getting to taste her once, and gives a reason why she jumps on the rest of the girls, because Kana is blue balling her.

This could also play into the netorase route as well. The MC either sees Sayako having sex with Kana the first time, or sees her with one of the other girls, and when he asks to be able to watch Sayako agrees, but only if he helps her seduce Kana, either by directly asking her to sleep with Sayako or subtly pushing her towards having an affair. Now he's not just peeking on the scenes, but actively helping to get cucked.
This is a good thought process. I think with having it be based on the 2 routes (between choosing the deal or not) this idea would play pretty well. For the netorase route, i think having sayako teach the mc a recipe for the corruption potion(and/or the aphrodisiac) and giving it to her so she can start seducing kana would be interesting. Same possibility for alice with some differences. For the netorare route a slower seduction with maybe the help of yuki(or anyone else) would help seduce kana. And with Alice in this same route, having her catch other girls having sex with sayako and her developing a interest over time until sayako maybe catches her. would be interesting.

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
Futa Fantasy, how do you feel about having a Grammar Nazi, proofreading and spell-checking for the game?

Obviously I wouldn't be forcing anything on you, I'd basically pass you the rewritten dialogue and you can read it through and put it in the game if you like it, if you don't like it, then you don't put it in the game, simple as that.

Pros:

1. No more obvious grammatical or typographical errors.
2. Game seems even more polished, people form a better opinion of it.
3. Increased likelihood of more people subbing to the Patreon.

Cons:

1. Additional time and effort on your part.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is the discord for patrons only?

Personally I quite like lurking on discord chats, apologies for asking for a link to it if it is indeed patrons-only.
To be honest, I am not sure what to do with it though. I am kinda try to avoid some kink fight or war. Cause it just happened like yesterday. I don't mind making it public but I am too busy with making content for the game to even handle the discord server.

Reactions: Nessiah and Kazaim

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, managed to get it to work at a good speed on Joiplay.

The game is interesting, with good caracter designs and sexual themes/kinks that I admittedly don't see in many games. So I am curious to see where it goes.

So, Sayako's mindscape was a surprise. And it seems though Sanako and Ayako want to split, Sayako is all for staying. Interesting development.

I do agree that more development on Kana's relationship with Jack would help to sell the NTR aspect of the sex.

Joanna and Sena are lustful by nature, Lucille strikes as curious and doing what she wants, Yuki already had a sexual relationship with Sanako and Ayako...Kana complains and acts aloof and reticent, yet never really resists.

I wonder how you'll tackle Katey and Alicia joining in on the fun, or the 'no deal with Sayako' route.

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
Futa Fantasy, how do you feel about having a Grammar Nazi, proofreading and spell-checking for the game?

Obviously I wouldn't be forcing anything on you, I'd basically pass you the rewritten dialogue and you can read it through and put it in the game if you like it, if you don't like it, then you don't put it in the game, simple as that.

Pros:

Cons:

There is also another alternative for improving on typographical errors, making use of automated proofreading, be that through simple spell-checkers or AI assisted grammar bots. If you'd like to cut out the middle man, aka me, and directly do your own proofreading, let me know and I can introduce you to some nifty tools in our Nazi trade.

Reactions: RARE2000

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Thanks for the interest and feedbacks guys.
As long as you create what you have a vision for- any fans you get you'll keep forever. Seen too many devs try to appease everyone and it just creates division among the base and ends up demoralizing the dev over things they can't control past a certain point. If you want to create a game and incorporate ideas you are getting now- it is probably best to wait for a future game rather than shifting focus on a game in-progress. Balance ideas that work within your current game for the current game- nothing else. Each game should have a different comfort zone that allows different ideas without breaking the setting.

I think the mystery pov is interesting if you're trying to do a sort of summer shattering take on finding scenes- but that game was BSS which imo is missed potential. Hoping you give the MC and main heroine a chance to actually have a real relationship rather than a returning to hometown after many years typedeal where neither shows love because neither knows how the other feels and doesn't want to overstep. Or else it's another BSS game. A MC waited too long- and ignored the subtle hints and has no one to blame but himself type experience. Sometimes it's nice for the MC to be an honestly good person and just have bad luck. Part of why there's so many sugoroku NTR games- because leaving NTR to chance hits the kink in a better way than NTR Yes/No? - type choices.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Pros:

Cons:

There is also another alternative for improving on typographical errors, making use of automated proofreading, be that through simple spell-checkers or AI assisted grammar bots. If you'd like to cut out the middle man, aka me, and directly do your own proofreading, let me know and I can introduce you to some nifty tools in our Nazi trade.
I would appreciate it to be honest. Since english is not really my first language. Most of the thing that really took my time is thinking of a way how to make a scene is appealing and how to write well.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes