Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
As long as you create what you have a vision for- any fans you get you'll keep forever. Seen too many devs try to appease everyone and it just creates division among the base and ends up demoralizing the dev over things they can't control past a certain point. If you want to create a game and incorporate ideas you are getting now- it is probably best to wait for a future game rather than shifting focus on a game in-progress. Balance ideas that work within your current game for the current game- nothing else. Each game should have a different comfort zone that allows different ideas without breaking the setting.

I think the mystery pov is interesting if you're trying to do a sort of summer shattering take on finding scenes- but that game was BSS which imo is missed potential. Hoping you give the MC and main heroine a chance to actually have a real relationship rather than a returning to hometown after many years typedeal where neither shows love because neither knows how the other feels and doesn't want to overstep. Or else it's another BSS game. A MC waited too long- and ignored the subtle hints and has no one to blame but himself type experience. Sometimes it's nice for the MC to be an honestly good person and just have bad luck. Part of why there's so many sugoroku NTR games- because leaving NTR to chance hits the kink in a better way than NTR Yes/No? - type choices.
Precisely what I am trying to avoid. I have watched too many videos about how lots of game dev made a mistake. It's a feature creep. Keep adding feature upon feature and then the dev gave up. In this case, I avoid adding anymore and focus more on content and make how the game goes from beginning to end. I also sometimes think that I overscoped, I might underscope a bit. Since there is too many "feature" in this game really not needed or don't work really... well.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Are the camp scenes available even if the MC didn't make the deal or does he have to make the deal to see them?
I was also wondering this. The game mentions if we don't make a deal then she will be mad at us or something, but so far I could only trigger scenes when making a deal.

For the future I think I'd be good if losing in combat/ going to the brothel/ whatever, increased characters corruption. That way the camp scenes could still happen but without MC having made a deal.

Darkals

Jul 25, 2017
I have a large part of the scenes, I only need 2 and I don't know how to unlock them and I'm stuck without being able to solve the captain's issue xD.

Sep 13, 2019
I have a large part of the scenes, I only need 2 and I don't know how to unlock them and I'm stuck without being able to solve the captain's issue xD.
The scene in the basement hut is supposed to be turned off. tell me what scenes you have missing and i can help out there. The captain issue is iirc because thats where the version ends.

Sep 13, 2019
Futa Fantasy
I do have a minor bug report that isnt a 100% inconvenience. If you do alice's quest before talking to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you talk to him with the strange ore in hand, he takes it first, and the quest option turns to the "Go get the strange ore" section. If you go to sleep a full day and talk to him again, it fixes it by checking it off though he does the greeting dialogue. Then you sleep again to continue on.

I think maybe a flag with the strange ore is taking priority over the first meeting flag.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I was also wondering this. The game mentions if we don't make a deal then she will be mad at us or something, but so far I could only trigger scenes when making a deal.

For the future I think I'd be good if losing in combat/ going to the brothel/ whatever, increased characters corruption. That way the camp scenes could still happen but without MC having made a deal.
This part I already redesigned. There is 2 route right now I already in progress of developing as of now. One is netorase, which you can see most of the camp scenes and provided if the character have high corruption, the MC can join in the fun.

The other one is, you fight with Sayako instead of a deal. But you lose the fight, because of story reason. Which is the pure netorare part.

So I'm kinda finding a way if the player forgot to do the deal or no for the companion quest, I should give the player the choice instead of having a hassle going to her house just to talk to her. Since, it's a companion quest.

Because that part I design, I was trying to make it too sandboxy which is making the game all messed up and no flow. So I tried to do a real flow. I got too over ambitious.

Reactions: fmanaway
Oct 17, 2019
ive been meaning to ask this but can our save files carry over to the next update? it would be kind of a hassle to restart every time you add something new

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
ive been meaning to ask this but can our save files carry over to the next update? it would be kind of a hassle to restart every time you add something new
As of 0.21, I will avoid that kind of thing happen in the upcoming update. I agree it is a hassle, since I have to start a new game to test if something is missing. But I will try to avoid messing compatibility with the old save.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I really do think a (optional) futa on male route would really round out the game IMO
Otherwise solid game with decent scenes. A little too grindy though

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Holding ctrl for some of the camp scenes seems to bug some of them out, most notably the cum extracting one. Not an issue for me if I don't hold ctrl but it does prevent a whole bunch of other scenes as well as a result

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes