NexusEv

May 22, 2021
The content is upto the point where we are supposed to board the ship but the captain says I'll be waiting for the special ore I guess. Anyways a very nice game just think the character moves a bit slow and the lighting. Here's a save file with all scenes unlocked till now. Great game hope to see good stories and the futa banging more girls on the way forward.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Tried it out- it's quite buggy and initial scenes hit way too quickly . Unless a character close to the MC is introduced later in the story- it doesn't really feel like an NTR game. Though I did sequence break the game just trying to explore during the slime quest- going to loren made you meet joanna and have her join the party- which also fused the characters ahead of time and broke things further.

My main problem is that there's no buildup other than "this is my childhood friend" - And then it's all sex scenes immediately. MC sees Kana through the window- so he's completely aware of the lewd futa in his party so even if Kana was meant to act as a prologue character to introduce the game loop-.. He won't be dumb enough to put the characters together in the future if there is a new heroine. - Unless it becomes NETORASE.. If within the first 10 minutes of the game- the main heroine falls to futa- the hero is aware of that.. what is there to even look forward to other than viewing new angles in scenes?. . Was hoping for some silhouette teasing or disguised context scenes in how it is written.

Well- as a first project, just getting it finished should be enough. and learning the engine and getting ideas midway can improve future projects.

GTPern

May 24, 2022
One thing that I have to ask to be changed is the classic JRPG problem of characters not in the active party not recieving EXP. It's annoying to have to grind multiple times if you want to use other characters.

Sexy stuff is great. I'm not a fan of NTR most times but give the theme a try, and this implementation works for me.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Tried it out- it's quite buggy and initial scenes hit way too quickly . Unless a character close to the MC is introduced later in the story- it doesn't really feel like an NTR game. Though I did sequence break the game just trying to explore during the slime quest- going to loren made you meet joanna and have her join the party- which also fused the characters ahead of time and broke things further.

My main problem is that there's no buildup other than "this is my childhood friend" - And then it's all sex scenes immediately. MC sees Kana through the window- so he's completely aware of the lewd futa in his party so even if Kana was meant to act as a prologue character to introduce the game loop-.. He won't be dumb enough to put the characters together in the future if there is a new heroine. - Unless it becomes NETORASE.. If within the first 10 minutes of the game- the main heroine falls to futa- the hero is aware of that.. what is there to even look forward to other than viewing new angles in scenes?. . Was hoping for some silhouette teasing or disguised context scenes in how it is written.

Well- as a first project, just getting it finished should be enough. and learning the engine and getting ideas midway can improve future projects.
I agree. The pacing is a bit too fast.
But the scenes themselves are quite nice.
Just needs a slower transition into sex scenes and party members added.
The party is also quite an ambitious size.

I don't think the scenes or characters should be thrown out, but perhaps saved for later with build up scenes to transition into them

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017

Yeah I agree with that. There should be a lot more build up scenes before things really get going. I was surprised MC finds out after literally the first scene. The scene with MC finding out and all scenes that acknowledge him knowing should be pushed back to the end of the game.

Sep 13, 2019
Yeah I agree with that. There should be a lot more build up scenes before things really get going. I was surprised MC finds out after literally the first scene. The scene with MC finding out and all scenes that acknowledge him knowing should be pushed back to the end of the game.
I dont fully agree with that, mostly because it adds for a possibility of a netorase route (which the dev confirmed). But instead of it being kana that he sees with sayako though, it should be yuki since she was in a relationship with sanako and ayako beforehand. That would be better because instead of feeling cucked (unless dev says he has feelings for yuki), he gets turned on watching the two fuck. and when he goes to make the deal, sayako talks about wanting to fuck kana, which would lead to the choice of accepting the deal (netorase) or declining and challenging her (netorare). If he chooses to decline and challenge her, after getting beaten she should say that it was a joke (but its not and she's more interested now then ever).

Reactions: Nessiah and Soichy

ayato7658

Apr 4, 2018
The content is upto the point where we are supposed to board the ship but the captain says I'll be waiting for the special ore I guess. Anyways a very nice game just think the character moves a bit slow and the lighting. Here's a save file with all scenes unlocked till now. Great game hope to see good stories and the futa banging more girls on the way forward.
Hey buddy, do you know if there's any gallery or replay in the game? I want to see some scenes again but I don't know how

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I respect a dev that's honest and straightforward with me. Futa Ntr definitely ain't for me, I'm all about putting futa's in their place and domming them. But I wish you luck in your game.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
1. For the build up issues. I have been working on overhauling the stories. I am working on it right now.

2. The bugs that has been reported I have fixed. Shouldn't be a lot of issue.

3. Teleport to overworld also are fixed. No more suddenly stuck at the top left of the map.

4. Proofreading will be done with the experts before going to public.

5. Fixing on annoying repeatable quest being limited. I am in the process of making it can be taken multiple quests now.

6. There will also a recollection unlocker called "Goddess Of Fate". She will unlock all the scene the game currently have.

Thank you for the feedback and support guys! :LOL:

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Yup, a lot of wonderful people suggest that Kana shouldn't be the first. Instead, it will be yuki the first one so it will make sense.
Yay.
Also are we gonna get a chance to confess to her and start an actual relationship or is it just gonna be childhood friends the whole way.
Also i Like how Sayako is just a chill friend and not a douche. gives off potential best friend vibes.

Reactions: Donjo

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yay.
Also are we gonna get a chance to confess to her and start an actual relationship or is it just gonna be childhood friends the whole way.
Also i Like how Sayako is just a chill friend and not a douche. gives off potential best friend vibes.
Wait until the game goes public and find out! :LOL: . I have trying to improve the game. I also myself feel the game is so lackluster, so I have been trying to fix on the pacing issue and making most of the things makes sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

yuri09991

Feb 7, 2022
this is a great game, you are doing a good job, I like the RPG elements and the resources, seriously you deserve all the recognition and praise. the game has a certain problem in relation to the story, everything is very fast, it would be very pleasant if the corruption of the characters was done gradually and according to their personalities, the protagonist's acceptance of being betrayed is also very premature, it would be Interesting that he slowly accepted it first by seeing other girls and then with a bit of reluctance accepting his main love interest with the futa.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes