Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Wait, you mean rape? Nah, I am not pulling that in this game since I am following one strike recipe. The lesbian NTR game.
well its fine since im into lesbian and yuri lover~ and been playing the game and i dont see any rape scene and its a good thing~
and that's why im playing this game~ tou that the ultimate reason~

micelak

Dec 1, 2018
Is there a bug with the childhood friend date? I got the Day Off and to Carry them to Restaurant, but when I carry them to restaurant from beach scene, the restaurant is empty....

micelak

Dec 1, 2018
FYI I am +1 for Futa on Male MC. There already seems to be a hook for it with the sense sharing. Could also tie in Child Hood love interest being 'enhanced' by magic or potion for a time to allow her to Futa the MC.

Reactions: addan076

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a bug with the childhood friend date? I got the Day Off and to Carry them to Restaurant, but when I carry them to restaurant from beach scene, the restaurant is empty....
Iirc that part is incomplete and will break

Jul 6, 2021
htfyhtfy.png
Just found another bug. Right after I fight juliette and i try to go into the menu. This was on the nts route and it was fine on the ntr route iirc
Edit: You can enter the menu again when you leave the room.

dr.pervet

Apr 6, 2018
This game runs like shit for me, weird. Never had that happen to me with an RPGM game.
I had that happen with a few rpgm games i remember Nymphomania priestess running like ass in the earlier versions and futa family has the puzzle room in the castle that frame rate plummets to game breaking levels and there was a harem game that can't remember that runs like shit, i don't really see a game that majority of the game is 2d excluding the sex scenes should run poorly like at all my computer is held together by chewing gum and ducttape and i get unreal 4 engine game running terribly but i have gotten games like koikatsu to run fine but something like love & sex to be unplayable, i have played the recent update because i am gonna wait until when ever kana gets fucked by the futa and hopefully by than whatever lag there is probably be fixed because demo ran poorly but to be fair summertime saga also ran like shit too early and crashed alot and now it runs fine now .

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
I had that happen with a few rpgm games i remember Nymphomania priestess running like ass in the earlier versions and futa family has the puzzle room in the castle that frame rate plummets to game breaking levels and there was a harem game that can't remember that runs like shit, i don't really see a game that majority of the game is 2d excluding the sex scenes should run poorly like at all my computer is held together by chewing gum and ducttape and i get unreal 4 engine game running terribly but i have gotten games like koikatsu to run fine but something like love & sex to be unplayable, i have played the recent update because i am gonna wait until when ever kana gets fucked by the futa and hopefully by than whatever lag there is probably be fixed because demo ran poorly but to be fair summertime saga also ran like shit too early and crashed alot and now it runs fine now .
Dr,pervert can i ask some help regarding the game when the map back ground turns black . i can still see the npc and building but the rouds kinda turn to black soo i kinda having a hard time moving and all the maps . thank you in advance~

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, weird. The game runs perfectly fine for me though. But I think it's rpgm thing since I also encounter the SAO NTR kept crashing on me as well when Inoda started to grope Asuna. But, I will look it up later.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
been trying to play the game but the black background makes the journey hard ... so for discover the bug and hope i dint cause .... i cant play and enjoy the game waaaaa do i need to install something? the game Open Normaly with out and pause but when i enter the game , it makes the background black as always npc and houses and other still appear just the road become black .... Sorry for talking about this again2x but i just cant play the game because of this bug

And Sorry if my Gramar sucks~ as always~

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
been trying to play the game but the black background makes the journey hard ... so for discover the bug and hope i dint cause .... i cant play and enjoy the game waaaaa do i need to install something? the game Open Normaly with out and pause but when i enter the game , it makes the background black as always npc and houses and other still appear just the road become black .... Sorry for talking about this again2x but i just cant play the game because of this bug

And Sorry if my Gramar sucks~ as always~
Yeah, because it is kind of weird. It runs fine for me to be perfectly honest, that's why I have no idea what causing it, XD.
Try update njws or something?

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Yeah, because it is kind of weird. It runs fine for me to be perfectly honest, that's why I have no idea what causing it, XD.
Try update njws or something?
would you like me to send a video? of it this time :3
just say so since i really whan to play this game tou
Not picture this game
but just short video since because of the thing make the game slow :3

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
here is My Criminal Evidence of the game having a black background
lol, Shota and Neko chan, XD. But yeah, this is definitely really weird to be honest, how did you managed to get a black background while I don't get one tho? And it is pretty laggy too from the recording as well

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
heheh~ thank you~ and i also wanna know why~ ... same with the old version of this game tou~
and now i send my criminal evidence i shall now wait on the waiting room and prayer room

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes