Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I kinda hope they will make a sequel to this game.
It was simple, but fun.
I guess it's not technically a sequel, but a new visual novel was announced, Vaygren - Lustful Temptation. I feel that the announcement kind of went under the radar.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
This game should really have a rape tag in it. With one of the girls, the protagonist straight up rapes her (It wasn't in bad faith that it happened mind you, and the protagonist isn't some insane villain who runs around raping women left and right. She was remorseful right afterwards as well, and even tries to apologize). Sure it turned out that woman liked it, but there was no consent, she was a total stranger, and the protagonist immediately proceeds to run away from the scene of her crime. It isn't called rape in the game, but for all intends and purposes, it was rape. I don't want to sound like a snowflake, because I really don't mind rape in games as long as I'm aware it's present in the game beforehand, hell I'm even into it. But for me to enjoy rape content, I have to be in the mindset of it being there. I'm a past victim of rape, and sure I do have a rape fetish after the fact, but when it's thrown in my face and I'm unprepared for it, it can quickly turn into a really uncomfortable situation for me.

Don't get me wrong, the game is fantastic and there's no hate towards it from me. I quite frankly liked it, it was simple, fast paced and honestly kinda wholesome in most cases. I would've just liked to have been prepared for the rape content beforehand, that's all...

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was reasonable... good art and hot girls to fuck. But I don't think there were any real choices in the game, I tried not being subby to the boss lady in a hope to dom her but then that just lead to a nothing result, so then I didn't bother with the other ones and always just picked the obviously "right" option to get the content. Also it ends on a cliffhanger... but it's worth a play.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've seen a video of this game but most vn games have no animated sexual scenes the video shows fully animated scenes does this game have fully animated scenes or is that video false?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I've seen a video of this game but most vn games have no animated sexual scenes the video shows fully animated scenes does this game have fully animated scenes or is that video false?
It have animated scene ( you could verify yourself simply by looking at the tags )
And why the video would be false ??

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
It have animated scene ( you could verify yourself simply by looking at the tags )
And why the video would be false ??
I just asumed because I've seen more then 100 vn games with stiff inames no animation so I had to ask before I give it a try but it's missing pregnancy mechanics my fetish.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The animation that you saw was probably done by the same person who did the animation for this game, Cyberunique.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
i don't like VN it's just click-trough the game type of game-play
i really don't like them
i really don't

We live in a society...
Edit: i forgot to ask, will there be equel ? Please ?

Last edited:

tabular

Oct 11, 2018
apparently there's going to be an update to this game soon, adding new scenes and updating old ones. No date yet, but something to watch for. Probably after the Vaygren release.

GT-XR4

Jun 20, 2018
As far as I can tell there is a file structure on the global.sav file, which causes it to not work on other PCs. So to make a gallery save file work you have to use which we generally use for RPGMaker games.

Load in your own global.sav and simply replace all the lines I highlighted in blue with the ones from a completed global.sav save.
howtodoit.png

Here you go. My save folder. Gallery should be unlocked, i completed the game.
If you want a completed global.sav file you can get it from this post ^

Lacinnor

Aug 9, 2019
apparently there's going to be an update to this game soon, adding new scenes and updating old ones. No date yet, but something to watch for. Probably after the Vaygren release.
What is Vaygren? And do you have an idea when it will come out? I can't seem to find a lot of stuff on Vaygren and the update for this game.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes