Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
what a mess .... error for most of player , bug , black screen , error popup you can't close , firewall blocking it .....
tried the DLL patch , it fix the error message and launch the game but it's just a black screen

Edit : oh after clicking hundred of time out of despair on the black screen it launched the game , I'm on the main menu

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
How I can unlock other girls ?
Besides the 3 girls at the start (Rachel, Clover and Cindy), the only one I was able to unlock is Clover's sister Lilly.

KuroiNamida

Jul 24, 2020
applied the dll patch, said the errorhandling was not suited for windows or faulty.
downloaded a newer Version and now all i get is sth with GetLastError cant be found in the errorhandling dll.

WTF can/should i do?

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
I bought it on steam and returned it because of the Black Screen bug where you couldnt see the art or animations. That was 3 months ago and its still not fixed from what I have read.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Is this game worth the try?
difficult to say , it depend on the person who play it
it's not extra long, the sex scene are really good but the story are "meh..." at best
my advice, DL it and keep it for when you have a little free time and play it 10 min before playing something else
( well assuming that you can start the game without bug XD , if you have one just follow the instruction DL patches and if when you lauch the game you have a black screen, clic multiple time on it and wait a few second)

Reactions: Arksex and RossoX

Zendaril

Jan 8, 2018
Last I tinkered with the save file, metadata exists in it that invalidates it from one machine to the next.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Me either. I don't like futas without balls.
I can't stand them 'with'. Instant skip.
Hate futa + male too. No matter the type.

After all, if futa's do show up ... it's a sci-fi thing. Pussy + Dick is not something that exists after all. IRL you're either one or the other.
With balls ... that's just a dude with tits.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blizzsuks and Savec

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018

After all, if futa's do show up ... it's a sci-fi thing. Pussy + Dick is not something that exists after all. IRL you're either one or the other.
If there's a pussy with balls and dick then it's futa. It's the literal definition of the Japanese word so not an opinion thing.

Sorry that you suffer from inferior taste and like freaky no balls alien crotch futa. Hope that you get better soon :ROFLMAO:

StomperHK

May 17, 2020

It's just your opinion, you really *can't* proof to me that that is a dude with tits.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes